View Other Details
- Must have completed at least one year of university
- Minimum 3.0 GPA on a 4 point scale or 'B' or better average on the ECTS grading scale
- Must meet the University's English Language requirements: https://www.sydney.edu.au/study/how-to-apply/international-students/english-language-requirements.html
ARTS2600 Program: $3075 AUD
While borders are closed, open professional doors!
Through the University of Sydney's Virtual Internship Program, you'll have the opportunity to intern with an Australian organisation for either a 6 or 12 week placement. Apply your classroom knowledge to real world projects, learn about the Aussie way of doing business and build the skills and professional networks needed to set up your career in a global workplace.
Please note: this program is only open to students not studying at the University of Sydney and is intended for non-award study abroad students.
- 6 or 12 week length programs
- Placements in a range of areas
- Earn academic credit through the University of Sydney
- 5 professional development workshops
- A thriving social program to round out the experience