- Buenos Aires
- South Africa
- Cape Town
View Other Details
Have the best summer of your life while gaining international work experience that will accelerate your career.
Connect-123 offers tailor-made internships in six cities around the world: Barcelona, Buenos Aires, Cape Town, Dublin, Sydney, and Shanghai. Our staff work directly with you and help design your internship program and placement to fit your professional goals, skills and academic requirements. Whether you study business, biomedical engineering, public policy, communications, or want to gain experience in healthcare, human rights, or teaching, we have the local network in place to make it happen!
Program durations and start and end dates are flexible. Our local staff provide on-the-ground support before, during, and after your internship including housing assistance, in-depth orientation, social events, cultural activities, as well as career support and guidance throughout.
This is the summer you’ve been waiting for. Contact us today to kick-start your application.
Video and Photos
- Tailored placements! Connect-123’s experienced team finds unique, best-fit opportunities for you, related to your interests, goals and requirements.
- Extensive Network! Connect-123’s partner network includes entrepreneurs, human rights organizations, engineering firms, advertising agencies and many more options!
- Flexibility! Choose your arrival and departure dates, based on your schedule.
- Service! From pre-departure to in-country support to post internship assistance, Connect-123 provides you with all the support you need!
- Memories! Meet new friends from all over the world and make memories to last a lifetime!
Whether you’re an undergraduate or in graduate school, no matter what aspect of journalism and communications field you’re interested in, we can help you find an internship that matches your interests, experience, and career goals.
Whether you choose to work in a developed country like Spain, or a developing one like South Africa, many of the challenges are identical even while the conditions, politics, and financial resources that shape the response are very different.
International business relations, entrepreneurship and start-up strategy, business consulting, and economics and microfinance are just some of the business-related internship opportunities abroad that Connect-123 provides.
If you’re passionate about marketing, advertising, or PR we can offer placements at many leading companies, agencies, and nonprofit organizations.
While high in career-related value, all internships are unpaid and organizations we work with understand that they need to provide “real” work experience that will benefit the intern. During the placement process, we work together to ensure that we find the best fit experience for you, where you’ll achieve your goals and receive a return on investment. Both start dates and durations are flexible...