View Other Details
Sage Corps Skills Academy
Interview preparation training
Welcome, midpoint, and final cohort dinner
Internship with startup
24/7 local staff support
3-6 optional academic credits
Spend your summer interning in Sydney! Sage Corps is an international internship program that sends students to work with startups. We are currency accepting applications for our 8-week Summer 2022 program.
We design our programs to teach students valuable skills for trending jobs. First, students spend 50+ hours completing hard skill training modules as part of our Sage Corps Skills Academy. Next, students intern at global startups where they gain real world experience, either in-person with a cohort or remotely from home.
Our programs help college students and recent graduates accelerate their careers, and prepare for a competitive job market in the global economy. After completing our program, students join a talented alumni community of like-minded young professionals who accept full time positions at some of the world’s top international companies and startups.
- Make the most of your summer by spending 8-weeks in Sydney, gaining valuable work experience at a startup across a variety of industries
- Live with other Sage Corps interns in centrally located apartment style housing
- Find out why The Economist Intelligence Unit (EIU) Global Liveability Index 2019 put Sydney in the top 3 most livable cities in the world thanks to it’s amazing culture, environment and infrastructure
- Spend your weekends exploring Sydney’s famous beaches, cafes, and nightlife in what is also one of the world’s safest cities
- Gain unique global experience that will make you stand out in future job interview