View Other Details
Orientation, weekly events, and in-country support
Deposit and pre-departure support
Access to our alumni network
You deserve a college abroad experience - IF, you’re ready to work for it.
The Sage Corps program is designed to help you jump start a successful career with international work experience that will give you invaluable skills and confidence and make your resume pop. Our alums go on to work for places like Amazon, Google, Deloitte, and Nike. What’s more, for those interested, we’re able to offer our fellows the opportunity to earn academic credit* while completing their global internship.
We accept all majors and provide roles for students from a variety of different backgrounds, including marketing, data analytics, software development, and sales and business development. If you are independent, self-confident, and eager, we would love to meet you! Scholarships and financial resources are available.
*Student’s home universities must pre-approve transferable credit
- Complete an internship or micro internship with an exciting, early-stage startup where you’ll get to work on meaningful projects alongside entrepreneurs
- Live with and experience working abroad with a cohort of other students
- Become a lifetime member of our Sage Network and get career help, skills bolstering, and networking opportunities with companies around the world
- Earn 3-6 hours of transferable academic credit*
- Live and work for 2 or 8 weeks in one of the two most beautiful cities in the world - Sydney or Melbourne, Australia!