View Other Details
Sage Corps Skills Academy
Interview preparation training
Welcome, midpoint, and final cohort dinner
Internship with startup
24/7 local staff support
3-6 optional academic credits
Spend your summer interning in Sydney! Sage Corps is an international internship program that sends students to work with startups.
We design our programs to teach students valuable skills for trending jobs. First, students spend 50+ hours completing hard skill training modules as part of our Sage Corps Skills Academy. Next, students intern at global startups where they gain real world experience, either in-person with a cohort or remotely from home.
Our programs help college students and recent graduates accelerate their careers, and prepare for a competitive job market in the global economy. After completing our program, students join a talented alumni community of like-minded young professionals who accept full time positions at some of the world’s top international companies and startups.
- Make the most of your summer by spending 8-weeks in Sydney, gaining valuable work experience at a startup across a variety of industries
- Live with other Sage Corps interns in centrally located apartment style housing
- Find out why The Economist Intelligence Unit (EIU) Global Liveability Index 2019 put Sydney in the top 3 most livable cities in the world thanks to it’s amazing culture, environment and infrastructure
- Spend your weekends exploring Sydney’s famous beaches, cafes, and nightlife in what is also one of the world’s safest cities
- Gain unique global experience that will make you stand out in future job interview