Our Global Talent (Work Abroad) program is a unique opportunity for students and graduates to develop themselves both personally and professionally abroad in major fields such as language education as well as other placements in areas including marketing/sales, business administration, finance and IT.
For example, language education involves working for schools or other language institutions to teach English to both youth and adults. Participants venture to a foreign country in one of AIESEC's 124 locations globally to participate in projects created or co-created by AIESEC. Top countries include China, India, Brazil, Columbia, Italy, Poland, Turkey, Singapore, Indonesia and Vietnam.
Through this international, professional experience, it will offer real-time challenges in a culturally different environment and enable participants to develop their leadership skills and deeper cultural understanding, which is AIESEC's main focus.
- Develop your leadership potential by learning and testing new methods in a global learning environment
- Experience a new culture by interacting directly with the local cultures
- Develop an international network of professional contacts
- All of our positions are paid
- AIESEC provides support for the whole process