View Other Details
- Tertiary studies in Hospitality or Culinary (current or recently completed).
- Minimum 6 months experience in your selected internship department.
- Minimum level of English equivalent to IELTS 5.5.
• Resume and interview preparation and guidance
• An individualized placement with an Australian company
• Allocation of an Internship Program Supervisor (IPS) to closely monitor progress and satisfaction level
• Immediate intervention by Australian Internships should you experience any difficulties
• 24-hour Emergency Support
• Full Orientation Sessions, including an introduction to Australian workplace culture
• Intern nights, providing an opportunity to meet interns from over 90 countries
• 407 Training Visa Sponsorship – pending eligibility
The Hospitality Internship Program provides PAID internship positions in three Hospitality fields: Food & Beverage, Front Office, and Culinary. These positions are available within luxury hotels and resorts all over Australia on a full-time basis with interns completing 30 to 40 hours per week. Internships are arranged based on the best available fit for every single applicant, considering their academic background, skills and professional objectives. The minimum Australian Award Wage is A$18.93 per hour.
- Earn while you Learn! Receive a full salary while gaining relevant experience aligned to your academic studies.
- Receive full support from our Onshore team at Australian Internships.
- Tailored internships that will boost your career: AI programs are unique as their main focus is in identifying and securing the best possible internship for the applicant.
- Visa assistance is available to all eligible applicants.
- Intern with the best! AI is the market leader in internship programs: With more than 20 years experience, AI is recognized as the preferred internship program for most leading Australian Universities.