International Internships in Australia with The Intern Group

International Internships in Australia with The Intern Group

The Intern Group's Global Leadership Grants 2018
The Intern Group is pleased to announce that they are offering 4 Global Leadership Grants of up to $2,500 each to 4 outstanding students/recent graduates. The grants are for The Intern Group's programs in Dublin, Australia, Shanghai and Latin America for Summer/Fall 2018. The deadline is February 2nd, 2018.

We offer successful applicants the chance to gain invaluable work experience in Australia. During your internship abroad, you will gain hands-on professional experience and build a network for your future career. Your internship in Australia will make you stand out from your peers.

We offer programs for people of all backgrounds and experience levels. Current student or recent graduate? Take this chance to gain experience that will make your resume stand out. Not sure what you want to study yet? Take a gap year to test-drive your career. Professional in transition? Gain experience in your new field.

As an intern in Australia your program will include a professional internship, accommodation, airport pick up and drop off, regular cultural and social events, 24/7 emergency assistance, and many other great benefits.

• Have a top-class international internship in Australia! Our personalized process ensures that you will be working in the industry sector of your choice, in a role that is tailored to your professional goals.
  • It makes your resume stand out! In today's society, everyone does sport, plays an instrument and is part of a society. As one of millions of young people applying for their first job, you need to find a way to jump off the page!
  • Make friends and professional networks in Melbourne and from all over the world! Whether you like it or not, it's not what you know, it's who you know.
  • Have an amazing life experience in Melbourne! We know that moving to a new place can be nerve-racking. Thats why our team on the ground is made up of Australians who are there to give you support 24/7.
  • For non native-English speakers perfect your language! Learn English in a real-world environment, rather than in the classroom.
Oceania » Australia » Melbourne
Resume
Phone / Skype Interview
Weekly Hours
* Accommodation
* Airport pick up and drop off
* A professional internship in your field of interest (we offer all sectors)
* 24/7 support from our full time Australia-based team
* Social and cultural events with our large international community of international interns
* Professional development tools and workshop

Chris
Cape Town, South Africa
University of Cape Town

Melbourne Internship - United Global Capital

Overall a very valuable experience in which I believe I grew as an individual and gained important practical experience in my field of study (finance).

I feel that I was very lucky with the group of interns that I arrived with as we became very close as a group and had many enjoyable adventures together.

The company at which I worked (United Global Capital) were very good to me and I really enjoyed the working life in the city. The work itself was extremely valuable in giving me a platform on which I can further build up work experience heading towards the end of my undergraduate studies.

In terms of location - Melbourne is a very special city and a great city to be in for a young person. The nightlife and post work activities keep you busy and there is always something new and exciting to do.

The accommodation was very disappointing to be frank. The only thing that was enjoyable regarding the living standards was that all the interns were together.

The advertisement of the rooms on the website was completely different to what we ended up in and a few of the promised features were not granted.

In addition, I feel like certain matters (the rat) were not dealt with in a proper manner from the intern group team and the hotel management in general.

Positives from the accommodation was that there was access to a swimming pool and modest gym facility.

Response from The Intern Group

Hi Chris, Thank you for leaving us a review. We are glad to see that you had a valuable experience with United Global Capital and rated the program a 9/10 overall. We are also happy to hear that you made close friends on the program and enjoyed all that Melbourne has to offer. We are sorry to hear that you were disappointed in the accommodation and felt that we did not deal with certain situations in a proper manner. We can assure you that we took all of the necessary steps to resolve the problem. The rat sighting was a result of food being left out in the common areas. We called pest controllers that came 4 different times for good measure. We also had builders come to assess the building and close up any potential access points. There were no more rat sightings after taking these precautions. But, you will be happy to know that we are cancelling this accommodation altogether. Your feedback is important to us.

Brielle
Dallas
California State University- Sacramento

Amazing Australian Experience

I interned abroad with Intern Group and absolutely loved my experience. I was not able to study abroad in university, so I felt as if I had missed out and so when I found this program, I was excited to take on a similar experience but in a professional sense. My internship was fantastic, immersing me into the world of a PR agency for the first time, while simultaneously teaching me about another culture and allowing me the opportunity to travel (which we all know is the true key to learning and expanding our realm of experience) to the Great Barrier Reef, New Zealand, etc.

The housing needs serious improvement.

Charles
Montreal
HEC Montréal

An International Internship - A Life Experience

The Intern Group has a great program for those who like to be challenged. I just came back from Melbourne, and I had an awesome time.

Going to the other side of the world to do an internship is not just about a professional or a personal experience. Doing an international internship is a life experience and it is a great one.

During my journey in Australia I worked at the biggest startup hub in Melbourne. We did everything from consulting with businesses to putting together a mentoring program available to a community of more than 10 000 entrepreneurs. We also organized major events for the startup ecosystem, such as pitch nights and networking.

Overall, The Intern Group is a great place to apply for an international internship. The staff is really competent and fun. They make sure you have a great time during the program with all the social activities. For example, I had the chance to go at The Australian Open (major tennis tournament) and the Formula One.

This program is a great investment and I recommend it!

Cheers,

Tim
Chicago, IL, USA

Australia: March-April 2016

I was an intern with The Intern Group's Australia program from March-April 2016. In a nutshell, I had a fantastically positive experience during my time Down Under, and would highly this program to others. I will be attending graduate school this coming autumn, and wanted to do something like this while I had the opportunity. I researched for many months and talked with a plethora of different companies and programs, and finally decided on The Intern Group. The Intern Group provided me with all of the aspects that I wanted, and was, hands down, the best overall fit for me. They provided me with enough flexibility that I could craft my time in Australia to how I liked it, but also provided me with enough security where I never felt like I was alone in this sometimes daunting process.

In terms of the actual internship part, I felt that The Intern Group listened to what I wanted to achieve and what type of experience I wanted to get out of this program, and helped to find a company that was suitable for me. The company I worked at was one of the largest and most successful in all of Australia. I learned very much, and got tons of hands-on experience. My boss was very informative, helped me learn a lot, and really got me involved with the company.

However, in spite of a successful internship, the best part of this experience for me was the people involved. I was in Australia with a fantastic group of people, who really put the experience over the top. In addition to having an immediate group of other people to hang out with during my time in Australia, I also gained a new group of friends who I am still in contact with on a regular basis. In addition to my fellow interns, I found all of The Intern Group's staff to be extremely gracious, helpful, and professional whenever I had any questions or concerns.

The only improvement to the program that I would add is in terms of the housing. The accommodation provided could definitely be improved, but overall is adequate for the amount of time that you're actually in the room. Upgrades are available (albeit pricey), and I have heard that The Intern Group is looking into alternative options as well.

In conclusion, I would highly recommend The Intern Group to other potential interns. My personal experience found the program to be extremely well organized and set-up, and I thoroughly enjoyed my experience. Melbourne is an amazing city, and one which I am definitely looking forward to returning to in the future.

If you can swing it financially, then take the leap and join The Intern Group's program. You will certainly not regret it!

Housing. See above commentary.

Ruth
East Grinstead

My Aussie intern experience

I decided after much struggle in UK to find work even after my degree and masters in marketing that I should apply for an internship. I've always had a travel bug and thought an internship abroad would be a perfect opportunity to combine work experience with travel. However I was anxiety about travelling to a country where I knew no one and although there are numerous intern programs abroad I liked the idea of having the security of knowing I would be placed in housing with other people doing the same thing. i had a fantastic experience at my work placement -strongly advise- you really need to explain to the program coordinator exactly what you're after, I knew I wanted to work for a creative marketing company and I got exactly what I asked for. The company gave me experience and opportunities I only could have dreamed of- I have skills on my cv which sometimes take working in larger companies years to achieve of- this is the advance of working with smaller companies that allow you to learn a wide variety of skills. I didn't just make colleagues I made amazing friends who I am still in touch with now and feel so greatful they didn't mind my endless questions and made me feel so at home. Accomodation is basic but as a slightly older intern (27) I found by upgrading my room to have my own kitchen and double bed was well worth the extra money. Dylan was not only welcoming but I was fortunate enough to work with him and became a good friend who made everyone laugh and really make us feel happy in an unfamiliar place- I can not thank him enough for bringing the group together and taking us around. In terms of times I felt 3 months was the perfect length- I learnt a lot in this time and it gave me the time to make Australia my home and visit lots of places in my free time. I'm still in Australia and lived for another 6 months with friends I made on the program. It has been an amazing experience and I cannot recommend it more highly to those who want a home away from home :-)

Sammy
Markham, Ontario, Canada
York University

Graphic Design & Social Media Internship

When I first landed in Australia for my social media and graphic design internship, I was quite excited. I didn't know how neat it was to live at Bell City in Preston. I felt that the area was nice, and that there were some nice amenities close to the hotel/residence, such as grocery store and some restaurants. I liked how it was close to High Street and cheap food stores, salons, and banks there. I also liked the security of the building. Getting to work was sometimes tricky and sometimes stressful, but I was able to make it there, 90% on time at 9:00am sharp. Though, I was not used to the roads and transit system in Melbourne, it certainly came in handy, both traveling to work and traveling to meet up with friends in the CBD. As well, the Melbourne social scene was quite nice, as I enjoyed bar hopping (pub crawling) to different bars/pubs. I really enjoyed the atmosphere, it was always full of energy and fun. I enjoyed how we were able to walk in to a party and just chill there, after a long week of work. Melbourne, in my opinion, is pretty hip, and has so much to offer. I also enjoyed the trips and events put on by the Intern Group. In terms of my actual internship, it was a worthwhile learning experience and I had some fun while doing it. I really loved how I was able to apply my knowledge and at the same time pick up new skill. I felt very passionate about my job. Overall, these eight weeks spent in Melbourne was pretty awesome!

I think this program is really good and I don't have any suggestions for areas of improvement. I feel that the communication between I and the Intern Group in regards to events, finances, and other information was thorough. I enjoy how they are using multiple platforms to reach out to the interns.

Ginevra
Milan, Italy

My awesome experience in Melbourne

Before my departure, I was quite worried for both organizational matters and also for the kind of people I was about to meet. English language is not my mother tongue and Australia is very far from my Country. Despite these concerns I went to Melbourne and thank goodness I did. My internship was the most challenging and learning experience of my life so far.

My internship was in a Law Firm and all my "colleagues" were very helpful and patient. I read with them many acts, participated in meetings with clients, attended Court trials and I enjoyed extra work activities with all the staff as well. I soon realized that Australian people are open to all different cultures and have an amazing lifestyle.

Also from an organizational point of view my internship was perfect. Intergroup People were always willing to listen and give support. I was living in an accomodation with other people from all over the world who were having my same experience. I was lucky to share my Australian adventure with other amazing interns.

Thanks to my internship I grew both professionally and humanly. You put yourself in the game only when you are out of your comfort zone, and this was an incredible opportunity to me.

Xiaomin
Shenzhen, China

Unforgettable experience

I went to Melbourne to do a finance internship, which was challenging and interesting. I feel very welcomed by the company and everyone is very willing to teach and share their knowledge, experience and wisdom. I feel very lucky to be with the team for the past two months. I tried to make the most out of the intern and my colleagues make this possible. I am really greatful for their help and generosity.
Melbourne is a lovely city, with the best coffee and wonderful artistic atmosphere. People I met are super friendly, which made my stay most enjoyable.
The internship is also a good chance to meet new people. In the group we had young people from different parts of the world. It's great fun having different activities with them.

Adam
London
Oxford Brookes University

The adventure of a lifetime

When I left for Australia, I was a bit apprehensive about what to expect. However, as soon as I arrived in Australia I knew I had made the right decision.

I was picked up from the airport by a driver, and taken to the accommodation, which was perfect for the duration of time that I was there. The accommodation is around 25 minutes from the Central Business District (CBD), but the trains are regular and pretty reliable. The room at Bell has everything you need (Single bed, microwave, TV, toilet and shower) the perfect studio type room, which is fit for purpose. In all honesty, you will hardly spend any time in your room anyway, as Melbourne has so much to offer. There is then a communal kitchen for the floor.

As well as the train to the CBD, you can also take the Tram and Bus, both routes stretch across Melbourne.

Over the course of six weeks I met some of the greatest people possible, and that was the major highlight of my time in Australia. There are so many like-minded people from all over the world. The Intern Group also does a great job in providing every opportunity for interns to experience all Melbourne has to offer - in our time there we visited a wildlife sanctuary, experienced an Aussie Rules game, went to Eureka Skydeck, had a great welcome dinner and were given some great tips of where to go out in and around Melbourne.

As a group, we also travelled out to the Grampian Mountains and the Great Ocean Road, both were highlights of my time in Melbourne. It was very easy to rent a car, and cost us about $50(AUD) per person for rental and fuel - equivalent to about £25 to me.

My internship was also very enjoyable - I was working in a small digital strategy company, and had a wide variety of work, and managed to build a good reputation so as to gain more responsibility. The majority of the companies that my friends and I worked at were small start-up type companies, but each of them provided unique business insight that you could not have gained at a large blue-chip.

An internship in Australia is definitely worth both the financial and physical investment, and I would recommend it to anyone (whether you are still at university or have already graduated) - international experience on your CV is invaluable, and you will also see such personal growth. Whether you opt for 6 weeks or longer, take the opportunity, you won't regret it.

Thanks to everybody at The Intern Group Melbourne for everything, truly an experience I will never forget!

Sathiyan
London, UK
Imperial College London

Great programme, great people, great experience!

The Intern Melbourne programme is a great way to experience Australia whilst gaining work experience at the same time. I met loads of interesting and different people, making good friends in the process. Everyone on the programme does a different internship but we all come together in the evening and weekends to explore the Australian culture and sights through social activities. Visiting Phillip Islands and getting to feed and take selfies with a kangaroo was definitely a highlight for me. I would personally recommend the programme for an experience that you won't forget!

Melissa
Los Angeles, CA
Emory University

Amazing Experience

I fell in love with Melbourne during my intern experience. The best part about the program is that you not only get to have an internship in an incredible city, but you have an automatic group of friends who are all looking to explore the city and have an amazing experience. Living in one location really helped everyone get close and made it easier to go out and do things together. Melbourne is an awesome city and this is a great way to see it.

Alice
Melbourne
University of the West of Scotland

Interning in Melbourne

Melbourne is an amazing city to do an internship in. Its really easy to get around in and to get set up. I did a six week internship but I have stayed on to work for a year. I highly recommend if anyone has the opportunity to stay on an work to do it, as you only get a working visa once, make the most of it. The best thing about the intern programme for me is the really helped me get set up after my internship finished they still remain in touch and provide support. They went above and beyond what was expected in terms of service for the programme by assisting me in my transition to working and living in Melbourne.

Lana is a fantastic Social Coordinator, she is very well connected and introduced me to many people I know spend time with in Melbourne. You will never be stuck for plans and will make lots of new friends.

Thank you so much Lewis for all the help and support you gave me. Your help with my professional development and my c.v helped me secure a job so I can stay on in Melbourne.

I would highly recommend this programme to anyone considering coming to Australia especially if you plan to stay on after your internship. Melbourne is a thriving, interesting city, full of amazing people like Lana and Lewis. Even better if you come during the summer. I will still be here so feel free to get in touch and I can tell you more about the programme.

Alice Brown.

The only thing is the accommodation. It is a wee bit far out of the city but transport is very good.

Andrew
Edinburgh, Scotland
University of Edinburgh

Great Experience. Both Professional and Personal Development.

I signed up for a 6 week internship, running from September through to November, working in the media sector in Melbourne.

I was placed at firm called Anthill, which was really a bit of an umbrella term a this firm has expanded from its beginnings as a simple business magazine into several different websites, blogs and also has begun it's own online university for entrepreneurs.

I loved my time working there. It was a relatively small team in the office, but there was plenty of work to get involved in throughout my stay. My main goal was to create and design a brand new iPad magazine, which was a fantastic challenge in itself.

I also assisted in video editing webinars, hiring and managing freelancers (such as designers) for various projects we were completing, setting up an automated email newsletter and maintaining a new website through daily blog posts.

I also began proof-reading work sent into us and making sure it was appropriate for publication on the main Anthill website, which I also managed to post a few of my own articles on.

So a very busy, but incredibly rewarding experience.

In terms of living in Melbourne, there is a reason why it's regularly been voted the world's most liveable city lately. CBD is packed with lots of things to do and see (I was in there everyday). There's tons of places to go for food and socialise and I enjoyed the buzz in comparison to the big suburbs which were a lot quieter. Trains and trams are regular, so its easy to get about in the city (I often preferred walking) and getting to and from both the accommodation and work was very easy.

The accommodation is basic and I wasn't sure what to make of it but it quickly becomes your very own space to live and if I'm honest, I was only sleeping there at night, I didn't spend a whole lot of time there.

Lana, the social coordinator, is great, she's extremely well connected and knows exactly what's going on and coming up in Melbourne. Meeting other interns was great too and learning their stories and where they had come from. During my time it was a bit of a lull in numbers, which is a shame because the australian summer was just getting started and the weather was generally great.

I think there could be improvements to the accommodation but these concerns were only minor.

If you want to be with a larger group of interns I'd recommend June - August time but at the end of the day, you'll make friends on placement and can always get out and meet interesting people regardless.

Better handling in regards to how to leave for the airport after finishing the placement might have been helpful but as I can see, many interns choose to stay in Melbourne past the end of their placement.

Wilfredo
Lima, Peru

Melbourne Internship

I really enjoyed the program. Regarding the professional experience I was able to acquire knowledge and permit me to grow as a person and a professional. I also had the chance to meet interesting people, who many of them I consider my friends now.

I also got to discover Melbourne, which is a wonderful and exciting city. I consider this trip as a life-time experience as it is really far away from my hometown.

Finally, the Melbourne Intern Team were superb and really helpful at all time. The really make my stay more enjoyable.

Particularly for me, the accommodation was far away from CBD, where I worked. Also, it was hard to go out at night as it was far away from the bars and other night places, especially when we return home as there was no public transportation (except for the night rider) and the taxis were really expensive.

Matt
United Kingdom
London School of Economics

Intern Melbourne Experience

Whilst I enjoyed my experience with Intern Melbourne, I still feel the programme needs time to further develop. Given more time to develop business contacts, Intern Melbourne would be able to better connect interns with their preferred sectors. Despite this, I feel I gained a lot from my internship, both personally and professionally.

I'm not certain if I would recommend it to a friend though, due to the cost and currently, the ambiguity about other interns being there at the same time as a prospective intern. I believe Intern Melbourne has a positive future, and like all new ventures, just needs time to expand.

Beth
Galashiels, Scotland, UK
Heriot-Watt University

Intern Melbourne

Had the experience of a lifetime, fantastic internship with great people! Loved the city and considering moving back, all in all a wonderful experience both personally and professionally!
The program helped me gain confidence not only in terms of my internship but also getting to know different people and was such a valuable experience.

More information on the area / how to get to internship

Christine
Columbia, Missouri
University of Missouri- Columbia

Interning in Marvelous Melbourne

I started looking at summer internships last April/May and began to worry about how I would find a quality program that would allow me to travel abroad and gain valuable experience. When I came across The Intern Group, I instantly got a good feeling.

From the moment I applied to the program, to the phone call I received telling me my spot was secured, The Intern Group was available for assistance every step of the way. The Intern Group employees were extremely informative and eliminated the nerves of traveling to a foreign country alone.

I spent my 6 weeks in Melbourne working as a marketing intern for Yellowfin, a leading business intelligence software vendor. From the second I arrived I was put to work and already learning valuable skills. Yellowfin allowed me to publish blog posts on their website, help illustrate a case study, and assist in researching and preparing a white paper about self-service business intelligence and data visualization.

The work environment at Yellowfin was extremely laid back. The Intern Group set me up with a mentor at the company making the process of adjusting to the new internship very smooth.

The Intern Group also does an excellent job with the social aspect of the internship. My favorite part of the internship was being able to get to know all of the interns. I was able to meeting friends from London, America, Canada, Peru, Scotland and more! Although 6 weeks seems like such a short time, the people you spend your time with really feel like family by the time you leave. A memory I will always recall is going to get drinks after work at a pub near our accommodation. The $5 pizzas are something everyone can get excited about!

Lana, our event coordinator, planned amazing events that allowed the interns to see how incredible Melbourne really is. We were able to feed kangaroos, cuddle koalas, view the skyline of Melbourne from exciting rooftop bars, taste just about every type of food possible, and more.

Intern Melbourne program is an amazing opportunity that will not only enhance your professional career, but will forever change you as an individual.

The only suggestion I have is to choose an accommodation with a better location.

Josh
Leeds, UK
Durham University

The Road to B Corporation

I undertook an eight week project for Arktisma. Arktisma embodies Serversaurus, a cloud-based hosting company, as well as the Electron Workshop, a coworking space in North Melbourne.

The project entailed guiding Arktisma through B Corporation certification. Becoming a certified B Corp would show all of Arktisma's stakeholders that it defined business success as more than just making profit, proving its commitment to social causes and environmental stewardship.

I managed the project throughout its entire lifecycle and achieved certification on time and budget. I also wrote and published a blog on my journey I hope will act as a free guide to other companies pursuing certification.

My day to day role changed as the project progressed but included laising with B Lab staff (the non-profit organisation which awarded the certifications) and existing B Corps in Melbourne and beyond to better understand the certification process and how best to tackle it. I also worked with senior management to complete the certification assessment. Finally, I created all the necessary documentation needed to prove our environmental and social initiatives. This included a comprehensive HR document and employee manual.

The highlight of my experience was that I had complete ownership of the project and saw it through to successful completion. For me, this is where the true value of undertaking an internship lies.
To add to this value, I gained exceptional insight into responsible business practices which are increasingly important in contemporary business across all sectors. It was inspiring to network with the B Corp community. Their passion and dedication to their mission to redifine business success is one that has changed my personal perspective on modern business practices.
Finally, my internship gave me excellent international business exposure, as well as experience in a small start-up. This has broadened my international commercial awareness and appreciation for different organisational cultures.
These three factors will undoubtedly bolster any job applications I undertake in the future.

Internships should be more structured with specific project milestones and end goals.
I believe that an application process similar to that which I did for my university masters internship would be a better process. The university had a variety of businesses/projects and you could choose a first and second choice to apply for. Each project had an explanatory document, an Initial project Scope, that contained:

• Company profile including mission, products, market, key financials etc.
• Overview of the business issue to be addressed
• Proposed aim and objectives for the project
• Scope of the project (included/excluded)
• Desired project output
• Details of company support provided to student
• Requirements of the company specified by the university
• Requirements of Intern Melbourne to the company (Can hide if necessary)

(I can give you a template for your reference if you wish)

A template like this could be given to your businesses to fill in and you could have an official document database of available projects. Applicants would have a wider view of potential projects and pick and choose in collaboration with The Intern Group their preferred internships.

These documents gave a clear view of each project and what exactly we would be doing. It also outlined responsibilities from the outset and could therefore help to prevent any misunderstanding of what each party should be doing during internships, thus preventing time wasting during the project.

The more official look that these documents could give could also help market the internships.

The more competitive process that this model may create would be beneficial to interns as a more rigorous application process will mean internships are not taken for granted and attract more driven candidates who will in turn make the most of their internship experience.

It would also be great if the company could outline their experience with previous interns and how they managed them with training, additional benefits etc

Robert
Pennsylvania
Kutztown University

An excellent opportunity

As one of the first participants in the Intern Melbourne program, I must say that overall I was very impressed with the program. I worked as an accountant intern at a local event management company that was about a 20 minute train ride from the accommodation in Bell. The accommodation is set up like a hotel with individual rooms/bathrooms and a shared kitchen and laundry room on each floor. There is also a nice pool and game room on the premises. It was safe and clean enough, and it is possible to upgrade, so I have no complaints.

The most valuable experience I gained from my internship (aside from international working experience for my resume) was meeting/networking with other interns from all over the world. While the internship was a valuable experience for me, I would have to say that, by far, the most valuable part of my participation in the program was immersing myself in a new culture and meeting so many new people, both in the Intern Melbourne program and also throughout the city. The accommodation at Bell City was full of students and interns who were from all parts of the world, and we all shared a common bond of being travelers in a new country. Because of this, I formed a lot of really great friendships in Melbourne.
Melbourne itself is a fantastic, vibrant city with so many good people and a lot of fun to be had. It is definitely a place worth experiencing, and my only regret is not staying there longer. Also, the Intern Melbourne staff are really fantastic and helpful, and Lewis and Lana are always willing to help (and go out for some fun). I can say with 100% certainty that they really do want for you to get the most out of the program. They made my stay in Melbourne so much more enjoyable.
For those considering this program I can say that it turned out to be a really great experience for me because I learned so much about both myself and others. The best way to get the most out of the program is to let go of all your inhibitions, jump right in with both feet and allow Melbourne to grace you with its goodness!

Improvements I would suggest are more events for professional development and transportation to the airport upon departure from the program.

The Intern Group is one of the leading providers of international internships. Our programs are located in North America, Europe, Asia, Australia & Latin America. We place participants from all over the world in international internships that propel their career development forward. The Intern Group