As part of its academic curriculum, Vesalius College offers students the opportunity to earn acacemic credit while working in some of the most high-profile public and private organizations in Brussels. A catalogue of internship positions is made available each term (fall, spring, summer) and strict application requirements and deadlines are applied. Students must submit CVs, cover letters and undergo face-to-face interviews with the hiring companies as they compete for internship placements. Degree-seeking students and study abroad students compete equally. Students can receive the equivalent of 3 US credits by working 12-15 hours per week or of 6 US credits by working 25 hours per week. Students take other academic courses along with the internship as part of their full-time academic semester. Internship partners for Vesalius College include such organizations as the United Nations, the European Parliament, the European Journalism Center, Ernst & Young, UPS and many, many mor
- Work with some of the most high-profile public and private organizations in Brussels/Europe.
- Earn academic credit towards your degree.
- Unparallelled international professional experience.
- High level networking opportunities.
- Make your CV stand apart when competing for post-graduate programs and employment.