VE Global seeks qualified intern candidates to support a small nonprofit staff at fulfilling their mission of fostering the development of children and youth at social risk in Chile by training and empowering a team of volunteers to serve as positive role models, educators, and advocates of social justice. As an intern you will support the Executive Director and Program Director in their achievement of the highest standards in selection and recruiting, training, program management, and resource development.
Currently Currently VE offers five internship positions:
1) Recruiting and International relations
2) Development and Business Partnerships
3) Fundraising and Alliances
4) Communications and Marketing
5) Programs Intern
- Over 100 hours of training in 4 months and 10 days of orientation and initial formation in children education.
- Help foster the development of Chilean children and youth at social risk.
- Have the opportunity to develop your management and development skills, as well as work with youth development.
- Assist in recruitment and international relations or in development and communications.
- Spend at least three months living and interning in Santiago, Chile.