Early Bird China | Teach and Travel Program

This program is no longer offered. View more programs from Early Bird China.

Our internship program involves teaching English in either local schools, kindergartens or language institutes. This program offers you actual on-the-job training and practical experiences that will elevate your resume. eb(a)ebce.cn

With Early Bird, you will enjoy the following benefits:

+ Airport pickup upon arrival to China
+ Welcome package and orientation
+ Salary 8000+ per month
+ Room and board during contract (private bedroom with internet)
+ Cultural and social activities
+ Personal insurance
+ Visa arrangement support
+ flight reimbursement

Yes, here are the specific program qualifications: Between the ages of 24 to 40 At least a Bachelor degree in any field A native English speaker CEFTA or TEFL certification (preferred) No criminal record Committed to participate in a 12-month program Positive, open to other cultures, passionate

Ieuan

26/11/2013

I loved this program and I don't regret doing it. The staffs there are good. I am happy with Vivian as my coordinator. Anytime I asked for help, I got the needed help. I love Chinese food and made many friends in China.

The language, however I spoke Chinese all the time so I improve quite quickly.
Raquel

26/11/2013

I've been in China for eight months. It is a kindergarden. Kids there are very cute. The staff and host family are friendly. We had Chinese classes twice every week and learnt something of HSK. Everybody wants to get an HSK certification. It can really be a plus for further promotion. The coordinators of the agency are sweet. Even if it was just for a small question,they were willing to help.

The water made me itchy sometimes so I need to wash up with boiled water. The pollution can be very influential in my mood, but I just had to accept it.

About Early Bird China

Located in Beijing, China, Early Bird Cultural Exchange has been specializing in providing qualified cultural exchange programs and internship programs to youth from all over the world. Since 2007, we have successfully added hundreds of our...