Early Bird China | Teach and Travel Program

Early Bird China | Teach and Travel Program

Our internship program involves teaching English in either local schools, kindergartens or language institutes. This program offers you actual on-the-job training and practical experiences that will elevate your resume. eb(a)ebce.cn

With Early Bird, you will enjoy the following benefits:

+ Airport pickup upon arrival to China
+ Welcome package and orientation
+ Salary 8000+ per month
+ Room and board during contract (private bedroom with internet)
+ Cultural and social activities

Wifi
Resume
Phone / Skype Interview
Weekly Hours
There is no program fee. But you do need to purchase your flights first.

Ieuan
British

26/11/2013

I loved this program and I don't regret doing it. The staffs there are good. I am happy with Vivian as my coordinator. Anytime I asked for help, I got the needed help. I love Chinese food and made many friends in China.

The language, however I spoke Chinese all the time so I improve quite quickly.

Raquel
Ecuadorian
Universidad del Este

26/11/2013

I've been in China for eight months. It is a kindergarden. Kids there are very cute. The staff and host family are friendly. We had Chinese classes twice every week and learnt something of HSK. Everybody wants to get an HSK certification. It can really be a plus for further promotion. The coordinators of the agency are sweet. Even if it was just for a small question,they were willing to help.

The water made me itchy sometimes so I need to wash up with boiled water. The pollution can be very influential in my mood, but I just had to accept it.

Located in Beijing, China, Early Bird Cultural Exchange has been specializing in providing qualified cultural exchange programs and internship programs to youth from all over the world. Since 2007, we have successfully added hundreds of our participants to our program as "Cultural Ambassadors".

We offer