Intern at Fortune 500: Paid Accounting, Finance & Investment Banking Internship in China

Internship abroad in China with GAC, Mentorship and training from professionals in your career field
Paid Accounting Internships at Go Abroad China
Paid Accounting Internships at Go Abroad China
Paid Finance & Investment Banking Internship at Go Abroad China
Paid Finance & Investment Banking Internship at Go Abroad China
Accounting Internships with Go Abroad China Internship Program
Internship abroad in China with GAC, Visa assistance, pre-departure assistance and onsite orientation, Chinese language courses
Accounting Internships with Go Abroad China Accounting And Finance Internships
Accounting Internships with Go Abroad China Accounting And Finance Internships

A finance internship abroad could give you invaluable experience in international financial markets. The Chinese financial market has recently undergone much change with an update to industry regulations and the opening up of the Chinese financial market to foreign investment; this makes it an exciting time to be part of the finance workforce in China. An international finance internship in China will allow you to apply what you learned while study while exposing you to the exciting and dynamic changes taking place in China’s financial markets.

This exciting and dynamic environment offers finance, accounting, private equity, and venture capital interns to gain insights into the international sector and gain invaluable experience in an exciting Chinese economy.

Go Abroad China places interns with high-profile companies involved in venture capital, private equity, accounting, financial analysis, portfolio, and growth management.

• Personalized internship recommendations based on your academic background, interests, career path, industry sector, destination & budget.
  • Tailored career advice: one-to-one mentoring and coaching from industry professionals- CV, application, interview, workplace advice, etc.
  • Guaranteed paid internship positions chosen from 2000+ vacancies in 1000+ well-known enterprises- all at your choice
  • All-round practical experiences in a real career world (Fortune 500, multinational corporations & Start-ups, etc.)
  • One-stop & all-inclusive service package with 24/7 support to assure a worry-free life & work in a whole new career field as well as a foreign country

Time to Plan a New Life Experience in China: Study, Intern, Live in China with fun

Start your exciting semester, summer or gap year plan from China! Contact us for personalized offer now!

It’s high time to make unforgettable memories and a life-changing experience of working and studying in China! All you have to do is let us know the duration, the city, interests and the sector of your choice, and we will take care the rest.

Let Go Abroad China guide you to your challenging but rewarding life and job in China!

Virginia

I loved the nightlife!

Go Abroad China arranged for me to do an finance internship in Beijing. Living and working in the capital city of China was an unforgettable experience, not least because of the buzzing night scene!!

I don’t mind admitting that initially, I was nervous about immersing myself in the culture, even though I had a BA in Chinese Studies. But as soon as I met the other summer internees, I knew I had no need to worry…..

We had an amazing time experiencing the different bars and nightclubs in the Wudaokou area, and the friends I made will be my friends for life (sorry, you guys are stuck with me!). I strongly recommend a Go Abroad China finance internship to anyone who is considering a career in this field. As well as making some great friends, you'll have an experience like no other, and when you get home, you'll have an outstanding resume to show potential employers, there was a full time chance for me with the internship company offered after my graduation so i would definitely come back to China in 1 year after i finish my BA degree. Thank you to Go Abroad China for such this amazing offer again!

Anna

Finance&Accounting

My internship led to paid work and a healthier lifestyle!
If you think an internship can’t lead to paid work, well, think again. I am living proof that it can. My summer accounting internship, which was arranged by Go Abroad China, lead to a paid accounting internship. Fingers crossed, I’m hoping to stay here at this company long-term. During my time here, I have gained invaluable insight into the global and international financial markets. It's fascinating to me to see how the changes that are currently taking place in China’s financial markets impact the Chinese economy. It's a subject which is of great interest to me. And, I have prospered from more than a professional perspective. With a keen interest in health and well-being, I attended Taiji Quan classes at activities organized by Go Abroad China. This really helps me to relax and has vastly improved my understanding of the language and the culture in Dalian.