A finance internship abroad could give you invaluable experience in international financial markets. The Chinese financial market has recently undergone much change with an update to industry regulations and the opening up of the Chinese financial market to foreign investment; this makes it an exciting time to be part of the finance workforce in China. An international finance internship in China will allow you to apply what you learned while study while exposing you to the exciting and dynamic changes taking place in China’s financial markets.
This exciting and dynamic environment offers finance, accounting, private equity, and venture capital interns to gain insights into the international sector and gain invaluable experience in an exciting Chinese economy.
Go Abroad China places interns with high-profile companies involved in venture capital, private equity, accounting, financial analysis, portfolio, and growth management.
- Personalized internship recommendations based on your academic background, interests, career path, industry sector, destination & budget.
- Tailored career advice: one-to-one mentoring and coaching from industry professionals- CV, application, interview, workplace advice, etc.
- Guaranteed paid internship positions chosen from 2000+ vacancies in 1000+ well-known enterprises- all at your choice
- All-round practical experiences in a real career world (Fortune 500, multinational corporations & Start-ups, etc.)
- One-stop & all-inclusive service package with 24/7 support to assure a worry-free life & work in a whole new career field as well as a foreign country