View Other Details
- Enrollment/completion of a degree program (Associates, Bachelors or Masters)
- GPA: 2.7 minimum
Airport Pick-Up/Drop-off & Pre-Paid Sim & Travel Cards
Guaranteed internship in a sector of your choice
Induction Day, Cultural Training, Social, Business & Networking Events
Mandarin Lessons (Weekly)
Pre-Departure & Visa Processing
Welcome Package & Banquet
Academic Credit: You can receive 3, 6, or 9 academic credits for our programs through our school of record, Saint Peter’s University.
CRCC Asia offers award-winning internship programs in Beijing, Shenzhen & Shanghai in China. Constantly reimagining itself as it races towards the future, yet inextricably linked to its glorious, notorious past, China is as compelling as it is complex...this is your opportunity to work there.
We provide award-winning internships - as featured on CNBC, Bloomberg, WSJ, and BBC News - in a career field chosen by you, within one of Asia’s megacities. We offer 18 career fields in total and work with over 1,000 host companies; meaning we’re confident that we can provide you with the perfect internship. After completing their internship, 89% of participants obtain a graduate-level job within 3 months!
Our program locations include Beijing, Shanghai, and Shenzhen. Each city is packed full of cultural landmarks, delicious food, shopping centres, and amazing scenery. From The Great Wall, to the Iconic Bund waterfront, China is packed full of adventures waiting to happen.
- Academic Credit: You can receive 3, 6, or 9 academic credits for our programs through our school of record, Saint Peter’s University.
- Included in the program is: High-quality accommodation, Visa-processing, 24/7 support, Pre-departure services, Social and community outreach events, Airport Pickup, Drop-off & Pre-paid Sim and Travel Cards
- We guarantee placements in your professional Career Field of choice in one of our 1,000 host-companies in China.
- Gain access to our professional development hub, Careerbridge, which contains 12 professional development courses.
- Over 10,000 Satisfied Global Alumni