Teach English In China: Summer Teaching Program Open to All Students

Now taking applications for 2020 internships!

Are you a current undergraduate student or a recent graduate? Are you considering a teaching career, or do you want to gain transferable skills to improve your employability? At Teach English In China, we have the program for you!

Join our award-winning Summer Teaching Camp in China and gain international work experience whilst making friends from all over the world. Choose between 3 exciting destinations in China and set off on an adventure of 2 or 7 weeks.

Work in a school in Haining, Huzhou or Xuzhou, planning and leading lessons to Chinese students. You'll receive an allowance of 1200 RMB for the 2-week camp, and of 3600 RMB for the 7-week camp in return for your work!

No teaching experience or Mandarin required!

• Accomodation and food included!
  • Pre-departure orientation day in London
  • Full visa support
  • 24/7 in-country support
  • Receive an allowance for your work!

Laura

Summer Program

I have taught in China twice now with this company in my summer terms of university. The company allows a really safe and exciting experience to teach and thrive in China. The communication and help provided makes the trip surprisingly relaxing, and the orientation days allow an opportunity to meet other teachers also going on the program!
I decided to go back with the same company as it was so enjoyable the first time. Despite not knowing anyone else either of my times, I made good friends with the other teachers and have an experience I’ll never forget. I intend to travel back to China, and if I do it’ll 100% be with this company, as I know it’s legitimate, safe, and a truly amazing time! I would recommend this to anyone considering travel or teaching!

Really throw yourselves in to all of the opportunities offered, especially by your new Chinese friends (as long as it’s safe!)