- Costa Rica
View Other Details
Costa Rica holds some of the world's most diverse ecology, and notably maintains careful preservation of parts of its land and maritime territories. All GVI programs ensure that you will be contributing towards purposeful sustainable objectives that have been carefully aligned with the 17 UN Sustainable Development Goals.
Build on your CV and develop professional skills in marine and wildlife conservation, education, and community development while also supporting the sustainable preservation of the country's ecological zones.
This is also a sure way to experience the abounding nature of the country, like trekking through the densely populated rainforests, experiencing some of the country's most scenic volcanic formations, relaxing on a peaceful beach shore, or going on zip-lining and kayaking adventures in your free time.
- Work alongside and collaborate with qualified field experts, and other international interns.
- Improve your CV and develop professional skills in marine and wildlife conservation, education and community development.
- Learn about the UN Sustainable Development Goals, and contribute towards long-term objectives.
- Become a global citizen as you immerse in and better understand different cultures, traditions and customs.
- Improve your future employment opportunities with hands-on practical experience, work placements and a job offer guarantees.
Spend three months in the heart of Costa Rica's lush rainforest, where you'll work alongside renowned conservation organisations. Your internship will include biodiversity surveys and turtle nesting season data collection. In your free time, experience more of what the Costa Rican jungle has to offer.
Ready to kickstart your conservation journey in Costa Rica? Join us for three months of immersive fieldwork training in the remote jungle of the Kekoldi Indigenous Reserve, followed by a three-month practical work placement with one of our international partners. And, once you successfully complete the program, we guarantee you a job offer.
Contribute towards gender equality in Cartago. As an intern on this project you will assist with English activities, including childhood development projects and individual English classes for students who require extra academic assistance. You will also assist with entrepreneurial facilitation at our women’s empowerment program.