Costa Rica holds some of the worlds most diverse ecology, and notably maintains careful preservation of parts of its land and maritime territories. All GVI programs ensure that you will be contributing towards purposeful sustainable objectives that have been carefully aligned with the 17 UN Sustainable Development Goals.
Build on your CV and develop professional skills in marine and wildlife conservation, education, and community development while also supporting the sustainable preservation of the countries ecological zones.
This is also a sure way to experience the abounding nature of the country, like trekking through the densely populated rainforests, viewing some of the countries most scenic volcanic formations, relaxing on a peaceful beach shore, or going on zip-lining and kayaking adventures in your free time.
- Work alongside and collaborate with qualified field experts, and other international interns.
- Improve your CV and develop professional skills in marine and wildlife conservation, education, and community development.
- Learn about the UN Sustainable Development Goals, and contribute towards long-term objectives.
- Become a global citizen as you immerse in and better understand different cultures, traditions and customs.
- Improve your future employment opportunities with hands on practical experiences and a larger database of knowledge.
GVI has a Community Development Internship in Thailand!
This is an opportunity to learn more about Chiang Mai's local Karen hill tribe culture, gaining intercultural communication skills and valuable teaching experience.