Critical health conditions and fast-paced work are the everyday reality of this intense shadowing placement for nurses to be. Both adult and children patients, are frequently in life-threatening conditions or after complicated surgeries and they need the support and care of nurses the most. If you look for a work internship where you are going to learn and observe a lot, apply.
Our care requires the constant presence of our team members, who are ready to provide immediate treatment. We, as your mentoring team, are responsible for monitoring and securing the vital functions of the patient during surgery, performing inhalation anesthesia either with or without intubation and also for assisting in postoperative care while monitoring the patient’s condition.
The best way to learn new skills in this nursing specialty is by shadowing experienced professionals.
- Network and connect with young students from around the globe who already took part in the CHP Program.
- Be ready to get the most out of your placement with exclusive study materials.
- Gain the CHP Program Certificate and Personal Recommendation from the best specialists.
- Boost your university application and excel during interviews thanks to a real clinical environment experiential learning.
- Know everything before you arrive, including your department and mentoring team.