Physicians Shadowing in Radiology and Diagnostic Imaging

MUDr. Lukáš Mikšík, pre-health / medical shadowing
MUDr. Lukáš Mikšík, pre-health / medical shadowing
MUDr. Martin Kysilko, pre-health / medical shadowing
MUDr. Martin Kysilko, pre-health / medical shadowing

Are you not sure which specialty attracts you the most? Would you like to choose a placement to gain experience from the ground up? Radiology and Diagnostic Imaging placement is a perfect choice for you.

We cooperate with all of the departments, which require information about the patients – you will gain insight in various cases of both, adult and child patients. Before planning the surgery or providing specific treatment, everything begins right at this center – examinations from MRI through X-rays to sonography. You would hardly find another specialty with more diagnostic methods and a bigger variety of cases.

As there is a lot of work with advanced devices, the placement is also suitable for future technicians in the healthcare field. Seeing the different cases of patient's health problems may help you a lot when searching for your way. This placement will give you a great advantage regarding the knowledge of anatomy and diagnostics.

• Boost your university application and excel during interviews thanks to a real clinical environment experiential learning.
  • Gain the CHP Program Certificate and Personal Recommendation from the best specialists.
  • Be ready to get the most out of your placement with exclusive study materials.
  • Know everything before you arrive, including your department and mentoring team.
  • Network and connect with young students from around the globe who already took part in the CHP Program.

Elena

Top Radiologists!

My time spent in the Radiology department was the best experience in my life. I have never imagined how interesting the field is until I took part in the Czech Hospital Placements Program. The mentors I shadowed were eager to tell us as much as they know about MRI, CT, describe the scans results and tell us what is going to be next step in the treatment. Now I truly understand why is Radiology so important for Diagnostics. It gave me such a good insight into anatomy as well. I want to say thank you to all people who were “looking after me” during the placement, as I gain the strongest motivation for my studies as you can imagine.