Intern in Ecuador and improve your Spanish skills with GET Ecuador

FREE WALKING TOUR IN QUITO!! Offer expires May 15th

You will enjoy a walking tour in one of the traditional neighborhoods in Quito, where you will see how local artisans produce their products, visit a local fruit market and enjoy a typical cafe and biscuit.

An Internship program in Ecuador provides participants with an opportunity to gain international practical experience while simultaneously immersed in the Ecuadorian culture and work environment. It is also a chance to learn Spanish and develop a professional network for the future.

• Location: Ecuador is rich in culture, heritage, history and traditions.
  • GET Ecuador has many years local expertise on Education and Cultural Programs
  • Spanish learning is a must in your resume.
  • Various fields of studies.
  • Local support 24/7

Jeppe

Opportunity of a lifetime

I've had the opportunity to do an internship in this beautiful country. It was an amazing experience, both to learn about a whole new culture, while also be a part of a tourist agency.

It is a very cheap country to live in and the people living there are very friendly and welcoming. I had the possibility to go on different tours to visit well-known places in Quito, Ecuador. If you get the chance to go on any tour I would definitely recommend visiting Cotopaxi and Mindo, those places are one of a kind.

If you're a young student and want to be a part of the night life, DO NOT bring your phone. First of all, there is no wifi in the clubs and the locals often picks out outsiders to rob, which unfortunately happened to me twice. I learned from my mistakes and I recommend others to do the same and not bring their phones with them. It is also a good idea to take a copy of your passport and bring it with you aswell.

GET Ecuador is a really great company and the director is the most kind and caring person I've ever met. They are really helpful and has a lot of tips if you want to find a great place to eat, place to visit amongst other things.

Being a part of this program has helped my improve my Spanish significantly, I've made a ton of new friends, both inside the company I worked at but also in the discoteques in the center of Quito. Other than that this internship has given me opportunities in the future I wouldn't have being able to have if I had done an internship in my home country Denmark.
The internship has also made me more mature, social, outgoing and curious about experiencing other great countries, both vacation- and workwise.

Muchas gracias por todo y buena suerte en el futuro!

Best regards, Jeppe

Thomas

My time in Quito

It was a learning experience for me, which I would not be without. I'm incredibly pleased to have experienced Ecuador.
It was the best time in my life, filled with memories I will never forget. I urge everyone who has the opportunity to take the opportunity and get a great experience.
I met a lot of exciting new people during my stay.
I have nothing bad to add, it was an amazing experience.

Best wishes
Thomas Riis

I dont Know

About GET Ecuador

GET Ecuador is a local Cultural Exchange Organization founded by professionals whose passion is to share the amazing natural regions and culture that Ecuador mainland and the Galapagos Islands offer. We believe that living abroad is a unique...