AMPED's internships in Ecuador help interns score high marks in the classroom and beyond! Hone the skills you already have while gaining exposure to new practices and techniques. Earn college course credit or just go for the practical experience in Quito and other cities throughout Ecuador.
Professionals offer their time, knowledge, and expertise to help you grow and develop in your craft.
Intern: 4-12 weeks
Volunteer: 2-12 weeks
Longer stays can be arranged.
Choose from the following concentrations: agriculture, architecture, economics, education, engineering, environmental science, finance, IT, hospitality, tourism, law, business, marketing, media, journalism, medicine, psychology, social work, dentistry, healthcare/medicine, zoology, and physical therapy.
- Personalized assistance. We strive for the win-win for the project and the participant. In order to pair you with the best placement option, we take the time to learn about YOU and your interests, and what you have to offer BEFORE you sign-up.
- You can earn college credit!
- Improve your language skills with Spanish lessons taught by native Spanish speakers.
- Authentic cross-cultural learning experience.
- C'mon! This is Ecuador we're talking about. There's so much to see and do -- beautiful architecture, stunning landscapes, rich bio-diversity, outdoor markets, the Galapagos Islands, the Amazon, and so much more.