Internships in Ecuador - Adelante Abroad

You requested it and we have built it! Our most economical program so far: Intern in Quito with Adelante. (Ambato, Ecuador, too, for our Medical candidates) To launch, we have internships in these hand-selected fields: law, marketing, healthcare/medical, psychology, social work, teaching, veterinary, equine veterinary internships and working with children. We will be adding more.

Have you read about Quito lately? It is up and coming, safe and crazy easy on your wallet. The people are hardworking, straightforward and actually really nice.

We pick you up at the airport upon arrival, take you to your own room in a locals home, do an extensive orientation and then you start Private one-on-one Spanish classes + activities for two weeks. On the third Monday, you begin your contracted internship placement. Your local family will cook meals. Our Director will help you learn the amazing public transportation system.

What on earth are you waiting for?

• Flexibility: Our programs start the 1st Monday of every month with year round start dates. Choose to intern anywhere from 1-6 months.
  • Centralized Housing: You'll have your own private room in a home stay close to shopping, public transportation, and nightlife. MEALS INCLUDED!
  • Tailored Internship: Contracted, customized internship abroad within your sector using only screened companies.
  • Local Staff: Our local Program Director is available 24/7 for emergency support.
  • Economical Pricing: We are budget friendly! With some research you will find that our prices can't be beat!

Nadja

Go to Quito!

Spending part of my summer in Quito was an amazing opportunity. While there were rough moments/challenges, I gained so much. I knew minimal Spanish when I arrived, and was able to learn the language very quickly with my classes. I also gained a huge amount of academic/professional experience. If you're looking to travel, gain a lot of hands on career practice, and overall life experience, this is a great program.

As the Quito base continues to grow, and they have more experience, they will have a chance to fix plenty of the problems. Just takes time.
Angelica

2-month internship in Quito

This program was a great experience for me. I enjoyed the independence that was allotted to me, while I also felt that I had all the resources I needed to be comfortable and safe. Ecuador is a great place to meet many people from all over the world and travel on a budget. I lived with a warm and welcoming family that took great care of me. I would highly recommend this program to anyone who is looking to have real work experience abroad, with the comforts and resources of a traditional study abroad program.

Keesha

Adelante Abroad- Ecuador

The program staff was extremely supportive and involved prior to departure and throughout the duration of the program. My host family was amazing, and my internship could not have been better. The one-on-one Spanish courses for two weeks prior to beginning my internship were extremely helpful as well. The program director/contact in Ecuador works with other organizations all over the world, so I was able to meet volunteers from this program as well as many others.

About Adelante Abroad

Internship, Volunteer, Semester & Summer Study Abroad Programs define Adelante Abroad's menu of offerings and expertise. Choose to intern overseas in Spain, Ecuador, Uruguay, Chile, Mexico, or Scotland. With year round start dates, Adelante is sure...