View Other Details
An international internship in London gives you an amazing opportunity to live and work in a fascinating global city. London is one of the most culturally, socially, and professionally diverse cities in the entire world. The booming metropolis is home to thousands of professions ranging from business, marketing, fashion, international law, and everything in-between.
London is the ideal place for young professionals and students looking to enhance their resumes with international work experience all while learning about different cultures. In London, you’ll be kept busy with your internship while also being part of social events and excursions. Global Experiences is dedicated to making your London internship an experience you’ll never forget.
Please note, the price of tuition covers a guaranteed internship, housing, social events, our career development program, 24/7 staff support, health and travel insurance, and much more. Scholarships and academic credit also available.
- Guaranteed Internship: As part of the Global Experiences' program you are guaranteed an internship in your host city. We do our best to tailor your internship to match your background and future goals.
- Personalized Attention: We want this experience to be as fulfilling as possible. From the first phone call, we support you and give you all the resources you need to make sure your internship is a success.
- Centralized Housing: You’ll be living in accommodations centrally located in London with other Global Experiences' interns. Your accommodations will have access to public transportation, ensuring its easy to get to and from your internship.
- Professional Development: Through one-on-one coaching and webinars, we assist you in improving your professional documents, prepare you for an interview with potential employers, establish internship goals, and discuss your strengths.
- On-Site Staff and Social Events: Our Location Coordinator lives in London year-round and provides you with an insider's glimpse of the city. The LC is there to provide 24/7 emergency support and takes all interns on a range of social events.
Established in 1991, this asset management firm has worked hard to build an investment team and client base that is committed to focusing on active fund management, with an equal emphasis on preserving capital and generating superior returns. They are looking to add a finance or economics intern to join their 100+ employee company. The intern will work side by side with them in a professional work and learning environment.
Founded in 2004, this vibrant boutique digital agency is located in the heart of London. They cover all areas of online marketing, from search marketing and social media to web design and development. The intern's responsibilities and experience will vary and be reflective of the client's needs. These duties may include: copywriting, building passion groups and managing online communities, event planning and management, online market research, report writing, brainstorming, and more!
Launched in 2005, this quickly growing LGBT news service is now read by more people than any other LGBT news service in Britain. They are looking for an intern to show the ins and outs of journalism. From research to interview skills, to writing for print and web, this news company is ready to offer a unique and professional experience to an intern.
This dynamic British design brand provides unique luxury tailoring for contemporary women. Their core product lines have gained recognition from the world's media and are now stocked internationally in the UK, USA, France and online with a bespoke service available in London. The selected intern will learn how to work as a team, develop sewing and pattern cutting skills and gain an intimate glimpse into how a fashion label works.
Global Experiences Generation Study Abroad Scholarship
Global Experiences offers scholarships for both summer and semester terms in any of the organization’s 11 global cities. They are currently accepting applications for summer and fall 2021 and 2022. Full scholarships are available for semester-long programs, with special consideration given to those who are underrepresented in study abroad programs. Global Experiences also contributes to those who receive a Pell Grant or Benjamin A. Gillman scholarship, for both in person and virtual programs.