An international internship in London gives you an amazing opportunity to live and work in a fascinating global city. London is one of the most culturally, socially, and professionally diverse cities in the entire world. The booming metropolis is home to thousands of professions ranging from business, marketing, fashion, international law, and everything in-between.
London is the ideal place for young professionals and students looking to enhance their resumes with international work experience all while learning about different cultures. In London, you’ll be kept busy with your internship while also being part of social events and excursions. Global Experiences is dedicated to making your London internship an experience you’ll never forget.
Please note, the price of tuition covers a guaranteed internship, housing, social events, our career development program, 24/7 staff support, health and travel insurance, and much more. Scholarships and academic credit also available.
- Guaranteed Internship: As part of the Global Experiences' program you are guaranteed an internship in your host city. We do our best to tailor your internship to match your background and future goals.
- Personalized Attention: We want this experience to be as fulfilling as possible. From the first phone call, we support you and give you all the resources you need to make sure your internship is a success.
- Centralized Housing: You’ll be living in accommodations centrally located in London with other Global Experiences' interns. Your accommodations will have access to public transportation, ensuring its easy to get to and from your internship.
- Professional Development: Through one-on-one coaching and webinars, we assist you in improving your professional documents, prepare you for an interview with potential employers, establish internship goals, and discuss your strengths.
- On-Site Staff and Social Events: Our Location Coordinator lives in London year-round and provides you with an insider's glimpse of the city. The LC is there to provide 24/7 emergency support and takes all interns on a range of social events.