Global Experiences Internships in London, England

Global Experiences Internships in London, England

By Global Experiences Reviewer Verified Badge   Reviews (48)   90% Rating

Global Experiences internships in London provide students with the amazing opportunity to live and work in a fascinating city. London is one of the most culturally, socially and professionally diverse cities in the world. This booming metropolis is home to hundreds of business ranging from gallery management to international law.

London is the ideal place for young professionals looking to enhance their resumes with international work experience, and learn about British life and culture. Interns in London are kept busy with exciting placements in their respective fields, while also participating in a range of social events and excursions.

• Personalized Attention: We work with you on a personal level to understand your career interests and internship goals. Starting from the first phone call to the end of your internship, we offer you individualized support to give you all the resources you
  • Centralized Housing: You'll be living in the heart of London with other Global Experiences participants in a student-residence close to shopping, public transportation, and nightlife.
  • Professional Development: Through one-on-one coaching and webinars, we assist you in improving in your professional documents, prepare you for an interview with a potential employer, establish internship goals, and discuss your strengths.
  • Local Staff and Social Events: Our Location Coordinators live in London year-round and provide interns with an insider's glimpse of the city. The Location Coordinator is there to provide 24/7 emergency support and host all of the interns on a range of soc
  • Guaranteed Internship: That means not having to worry about your future plans for the summer, fall, or spring or the quality of the internship. With an internship with Global Experiences we will work on your behalf to find a high-quality internship that f
Europe » England » London
Phone / Skype Interview
Weekly Hours
$0.00/week
Cost Description
The program fee includes: Guaranteed internship, centralized housing in London, social events & excursions, medical/travel insurance, mobile phone, and personalized support before and during the internship.

The first time was only one interview and the second time I had one interview and another company called and said they would set up an interview but never did so basically just one as well! Hope this...
I actually only interviewed with the company I ended up interning for.
Hello! I interviewed with the company I ended up interning with as well! Global Experiences was excellent with pairing me with the right company! Also, the field I wanted to be interning in was very s...
I interviewed with four different companies. I did not receive an offer from the first two companies. I received offers from the last two companies and I believed that the later one is a better fit fo...
A piece of advice I would give to interns going on this program would be to explore as much as you can! Even though you may be tired, London is a big city and there are plenty of things to do and you...
My piece of advice for future interns is to be proactive about their experience and don't be afraid to tackle things by yourself. There are plenty of opportunities for adventure in London, and the UK,...
Keep an open mind and make the most out of any situation.

Rating Values

Deena
London
York University

Spring Semester London Internship

Getting the opportunity to live and work in a city like London is a once in a lifetime opportunity. Learning to navigate a foreign city, gaining work experience, making valuable connections in your chosen industry, and living outside your comfort zone - the benefits of this program go on.
The staff at Global Experience did an excellent job from the initial stages of finding placement to the stay in London. I would recommend the program for anyone looking to advance their career and travel abroad. I feel lucky to have the chance to live and work in such a fascinating city like London and absolutely recommend this program to anyone looking to grow personally and professionally!

Christina
Ottawa
University of Ottawa

Fall Internship in London

I took the plunge and decided to intern abroad in London, a place I'd always wanted go to! I decided almost a year in advance because I wanted to be sure on the program administration and all of the small details involved. I would say overall that I'm quite happy with everyone involved in the Global Experiences process! It was all exciting, and I appreciated the coaching calls and resume assistance.

Our living accommodations were also excellent; this was the first time I have ever lived on my own and it was extremely fun getting to know the other interns in such a close location to everything. Our location coordinator was extremely friendly, nice and always available to chat.

I got placed at a cool fashion forecasting agency where I took on a marketing role involved in a lot of brand and client research. I also got to participate in the creative writing for trend descriptions which was fun! Attending a press event and photographing designer clothes was also a highlight. I had lovely team members who I will greatly miss.

Stonehenge was a blast, along with Windsor Castle, seeing Wicked and other awesome adventures. Winter Wonderland is also gorgeous near Christmas! I'm glad I chose Global Experiences to help me along; I definitely think London is amazing but also an easy place to feel isolated as there are so many people! Starting out with a small community of friends and mentors really made London feel like a place I could call home.

Sara
Bali, Indonesia
University of Melbourne

Best summer of my life

I joined the GE Summer programme this year as a psychology intern at a drug and alcohol service that is based in South London. As some background information, I am an Indonesian national who completed my undergraduate university degree in Australia. What initially attracted me to apply for the programme is the fact that GE is the only international internship provider that arranges internships in the career field of psychology (in London too, no less, as well as in Dublin and NYC). However, as I went through each stage of the (fairly straightforward) application procedure and eventually arrived in the UK myself, I learnt that there were so many more advantages to joining the GE Summer programme than just that.

Firstly, the extremely high level of care and attention that GE provides is noticeable right from the get-go. Despite being quite a seasoned traveller and expat in a few countries myself, I wouldn't have survived in London without their professional, efficient, and friendly guidance along the way, which included a personalised CV and cover letter writing workshop, a very comprehensive pre-departure seminar, as well as continuous on-site support during my stay in the UK. In addition, to me, the immensely enjoyable time that I had at my workplace also speaks volumes about the effort that goes into finding the right companies to place their interns at.

Secondly, the accommodation in which they house their interns, including myself, is located in a safe and well-connected area in London's Zone 1 (Farringdon/Clerkenwell, to be exact). Although the rooms, including bathrooms, are on the small side (a given in Central London, it seems!), all the facilities in the apartment make for a pleasant stay, such as a spacious kitchen and dining area, access to the gym, on-site laundry service, and 24-hour security.

Thirdly, GE organises many exciting social outings, which, in the time that I did the programme, included day trips to Brighton and Bath, a culinary tour of East London, a cooking class, and post-exit orientation drinks at The Shard.

To sum up, I would definitely recommend GE to anyone who would love a massively rewarding and unforgettable opportunity to grow professionally (as well as personally!). Thank you so much everyone at GE for everything!

Jackie
Hauppauge, New York

Best time of my life!

Having this experience has helped me grow as a person both professionally and personally! I've learned so much about what I love and the career I am getting into. Global experiences made everything so easy and gave me opportunities to try new things that I may not have done otherwise! I made churros for the first time at our cooking class and it was an odd experience I'll never forget! Of course, a trip to the Shard was an amazing experience too!

Adrienne
Vienna, Virginia

Best Summer of My Life

My summer in London with Global Experiences was the summer of a lifetime. As a computer science major, I had the opportunity to work for a really cool tech start-up app in London that focused on the promotion of different cultural and lifestyle events, venues, restaurants, nightlife, etc. I got to work closely with their tech, business, and marketing teams throughout the internship, which helped my understanding of how these teams work together to be a successful company.

In addition to internship placements, Global Experiences also provided a very social and global Summer. I happily reflect back on my time abroad recalling the wonderful friendships I made with intelligent students from around the world, the buzz that comes with living in central London (and just a two minute walk from the Farringdon tube station!), and the sense of adventure that the program ignited in me. I very much enjoyed the program's excursions such as day trips to Stonehenge, Bath, and Brighton Beach, and a trip to The Shard, in addition to cooking classes and East End food tours. With friends from the program, I also had the opportunity to travel to Cambridge, the Olympic Park, and other famous British towns and sightseeinng locations. I even met one of my best friends through the program, and after the program was completed, we embarked on a 9-day backpacking trip through Europe!

This summer truly was one of the most wonderful experiences of my life and I absolutely recommend it to anyone interested in gaining work experience abroad!

I think it would be really neat if a tour to one of the famous universities in England was added to the list of program excursions. I visited the University of Cambridge separately, and as an American student, I found it very interesting to see what the university culture is like in other countries.

Maggie
Shenyang Shi, Liaoning, China

Amazing Experience

Summer internship in London with Global Experiences absolutely exceeded my expectation. I have gained both professional and personal development.
I was placed in the IT department of an real estate company and was given the opportunity to write my own application under the help of my supervisor and coworkers. It was a such a valuable learning experience. Housing is AMAZING and it is totally worth the cost.
London is such a diverse city, unlike anywhere I have ever been, even though I have a diverse background myself. I would absolutely recommend anyone to give it a try. It will change your life.

Siobhan
Portsmouth, NH
University of Southern California

Going Back for More

I am a huge fan of Global Experiences, so much so that I've now done two summers with them in London! I've always had the need to explore, yet I knew that I needed to spend my Junior and Senior summers doing internships to prepare me for the future, so interning abroad seemed like the perfect solution. I've had great experiences both times, most significantly in my placements. I'm a Business student looking to enter the entertainment industry and I wasn't sure what would be available for me abroad, but GE found two really great internships that helped me to develop skills in management, production and even video editing that I never expected. I learned so much about myself, my work and how I fit into the industry that I've even altered my career path and I'm more excited than ever about the future.

Global Experiences isn't just an internship, it's the whole package. It can be a little intimidating moving across the world to work in a place you may never have been before with a culture that is unfamiliar to you, but GE is really good at preparing you and being supportive throughout the experience. You're with a group of people that are all going through the same thing, and you help build each other up so that you all have the best possible time. The events are also geared towards helping you integrate into the local culture which is so important if you want to get the most out of your experience.

I would (and I have) recommend friends to do this program, as I can't really see the last two summers being any more wonderful!
Cheers GE!

Alli
London, England

Rip off but Amazing summer!

You do not need to use Global Experience or spend over $15 000 on an unpaid summer internship. Global Experience is a huge rip off, I had the most amazing summer but it wasn't because of anything from Global Experience. I met so many incredible people who were doing internships without paying the $15 000 it costs for Global Experience with all of the extra fees and hidden costs. HUGE AMOUNT OF HIDDEN COSTS. The housing was decent but more expensive then what other people were paying, there were 4 "social outings" that really shouldn't have cost more then $200. A lot of people had safety concerns with their placements and Global Experience didn't help them once they were in England. I was lucky enough not to have safety concerns but I defiantly worried about my roommates. I definitely recommend interning abroad it will change your life and be amazing, but don't use an overpriced company with mediocre staff and ones that provide half decent internships. Would definitely work abroad again but never use this company.

Provider Response

Hi Alli. Thank you for taking the time to leave some feedback, though I'm very sorry to hear you feel the experience was not worth the investment. As the London Program Advisor, I worked closely with you and each of our participants, spending hours liaising with employers to ensure a well-matched internship for everyone. You made no mention of your internship itself, so I'm under the impression that you found it to be a positive experience? Global Experiences is very transparent when communicating costs, and we always make clear that one's flight, visa fees (when applicable), and spending money are not factored in to our tuition, so I'm not sure to what "hidden costs" you're referring. As for social outings, while perhaps you only attended four, there were many more, including day-trips to Stonehenge, Bath, and Brighton, a lavish welcome party upon your arrival, and an all-inclusive networking event, among others. Lastly, safety is our number one priority, and while London has its share of blue-collar neighborhoods that lack the luster of its more touristy parts, no one was interning in inherently dangerous parts of the city. I'm glad you found your experience this summer amazing and life-changing (your words), and I'm very sorry you do not attribute any of this to the hard work of my team. Perhaps with time to reflect, you'll come to feel differently. I welcome a call from you to discuss your thoughts in greater detail. Please ask for me. GE is always trying to get better at what we do, and I would love to hear your suggestions. I wish you the very best of luck in the future. Kind Regards, Harrison Brazier - London Program Advisor

Andrea
Ann Arbor, Michigan
University of Michigan

A True Global Experience

As a seasoned traveller, I wanted to seek out an internship that combined work experience with culture immersion. Enter Global Experiences.

After sifting through dozens of intern and study abroad programs, I narrowed down my hefty list to just a handful. Out of those few, Global Experiences was the first to get back to me. What surprised me about this program was that the application to participate wasn't readily available, you had to speak with a consultant first. I liked the way the consultants reached out and scheduled a one on one meeting with you over the phone instead of sending an information packet to your mailbox. From the beginning, the staff was dedicated to meeting my needs and specifications as a person seeking employment for a very specific sector of jobs. While there were over 100 interns in my summer program, I never felt like I was pushed aside. My emails during the entire process were always answered quickly and everyone was so informative.

Global Experiences assisted with everything from cover letter and resume review, to interview tips and visa advice. The staff was also able to assist me with finding a second part-time internship, after the one I really wanted was only looking for a part-time intern. I loved both of my placements and don't think I would've found either of them looking on my own.

Since we were staying in Central London, I didn't have super high hopes for the housing they would provide, but I was pleasantly surprised when the accommodation had 24/7 security staff, spacious and clean rooms, and was in a great location. I got on really well with the flatmates I was assigned, so it seems like there was thought put into that as well.

While there were set activities for us to participate in through GE, it didn't occupy every weekend. This left plenty of time to go visit other places and see what else Europe had to offer. Weekend trips included Bath and Stonehenge and Brighton, but there were also events like a networking night and a visit to the Globe Theater to watch a show.

I highly recommend this program to those who are looking for independence with structure. I say that because students that are willing to go to a foreign country by themselves for this type of experience are probably very independent, but will need a hand in sorting out all the logistics. It's hard to know exactly what visa you need and how you're going to get international organizations to look at your resume. Global Experiences provided a great balance of giving me the opportunity but still allowing me to decide whether to take it. I did take it, and I'm so happy I did.

There could've been more organization with the social events that went on. Mostly the day trips. I went to Brighton and I feel like we could've been given our tickets as we boarded so we would have them instead of being dependent on the location coordinator.

Catherine
La Mirada, California
Biola University

London Summer 2015

Oh man, where do I begin with my experience? I went out on a limb with Global Experiences. I found their website by chance and decided to go for it. I'm so glad I did. Some of my family members weren't supportive of my decision to move to London for the summer. They thought it would be a waste of money, but I went anyway. Best decision ever. Global Experiences helped me with everything I needed. They gave me a step by step process of how to acquire my visa, provided housing, gave me a social life and of course -- my internship. They found an internship that fit with me perfectly. I grew as a journalist through this organization. I loved everyone I worked with. The housing was excellent and my flatmates were incredible. We bonded so much within those two months. I was really sad to leave. London became a home away from home -- all thanks to Global Experiences.

Ashley
New York, New York
Marist College

Olympic Summer

I spent the summer of 2012 in London while the Olympics were there. Global Experiences placed me in an internship where I had the opportunity to design polo gear for international polo teams as well as help design an Olympic themed tshirt that was sold. The staff was extremely helpful and set up exciting activities/adventures for us to help us fully experience London during our time there. I have made amazing connections I still keep in touch with today.

Brooke
New York City, NY

Extra 'U's

My time abroad with global experiences was amazing! My placement really fit with what I was studying and gave me insight into my career path. I was placed with a great group of people. One of the funnier times at my placement was the editing of my surveys with "proper English". The slight spelling difference, like color vs colour, I found entertaining and my coworkers were known to make sure I knew the difference in fun loving way. Being abroad was more than just work for me. I was able to travel and really experience a new adventure. I'm forever grateful of my experience and what Global Exepriences offered me.

Lexee
London, England intern from Holland, Michigan
Saginaw Valley State University

My Theatrical London Experience

After graduating from University, my biggest concern was finding a job in my field. I had many questions; How do I get places to network? Where can I show my skills? Will I continue to learn through watching shows? All of these (and more) were questions I needed to find answers to on my own.
Once I worked my way into Ovation Theatre Ltd. in London, I found myself meeting new people and working on projects for directors in the field; Racky Plews, American Idiot Director! I met her by helping design her wedding at Upstairs At The Gatehouse! She saw my drive and dedication and wanted to expose me to some West End culture!
Sitting in on a few rehearsals solidified my love for this craft. Hence leading my to offering any aid I could towards her show. Within days, I found myself backstage of a West End production, assisting the stage manager, props coorodinator, costumer and working as a quick changer for the male actors.
Although I worked with them for a little over two weeks, it absolutely changed my life. I wanted to be involved, and I was thrown into every opportunity possible because of my networking.
Yes, this is a long story, but the truth is is that this one moment has made me even more passionate about theatre and why I am invested in this crazy craft!
I've made life long connections with the people here and I know they feel the same about me. I've received letters of recommendation and I've been plugged in to other people back in the states!
Traveling abroad has cemented my idea that open mindedness is a key component in living fulfilled lives. I'd say, this adventure has made me more open minded and more fulfilled than I've ever felt, the feeling can only expand from this point on.

Making sure companies know that they can offer compensation for their interns work.

Eduardo
España

Internship as a Business Development Assistant

I spent two months working with people from all over the world, even though it was a small to medium company. It was my first real job experience, at least related to my studies. This was un the summer of 2012, with the Olympic games going on in London. It was fun and it was an opportunity to see how a the company, as long as the City, addapted to the big event. As non-native english speaker I had the chance to fully develop professional speaking skills. I was their first intern ever, so we both had to be very communicative with each other so we could take the and give the most of it.

Thank you to the team of Global Experience Interships, for finding the perfect fit for my professinal needs.

Chris
London
University of Tennessee- Knoxville

Lived in a bad part of town

London is an absolutely fabulous city and I had a blast! GE provided the support and assisted me getting to London. However, the housing was a joke. We lived in a bad area about 30 minutes away from central London. The career development could have been better as well. You will go over your strengths and briefly edit your cover letters. Overall, career development was very basic.

Overall, GE helped me get to london, provided me with a great employer and I had a blast. If I were you I'd look into the area you live before signing up.

Provider Response

Hi Chris. Thanks for the feedback! I'm really happy to hear that you enjoyed your time in London and had a positive experience with your internship as well. I'm also pleased to say that we no longer partner with the housing we used for your program and that all of our housing in London is now located in Zone 1 (central London), less than 10 minutes walking distance to the nearest Tube station, in really fun, charming parts of the city such as Shoreditch, Clerkenwell, Kings Cross and thereabouts. Furthermore, we've continued to bolster our career development, and now all of our participants work with certified Gallup Strengths coaches prior to their departure to further prepare them for their time abroad and future careers.

We take feedback very seriously and are always striving to get better at what we do. Thank you so much for yours and for being a part of our program! Best of luck.

Kind Regards,
Harrison Brazier
GE London Program Advisor

Nicole
Mankato, Minnesota
Minnesota State University- Mankato

London was totally calling

Last fall I started toying with the idea of an internship for the summer of 2014. I met with some advisors at my university and was exposed to some internships that were in my area. They seemed so boring. I needed something that would make for an unreal experience. I spoke with my advisor about doing an internship abroad and she pointed me to google. I did a lot of research but knew that I belonged with Global Experiences.

GE personalizes your internship. You aren't just thrown into a company that might fit what you want for an internship. The GE staff works with you to perfect your cover letter and resume before distributing them to companies throughout London. It was quite a process and I had never done an interview over Skype before but I had an instant connection with one of the interviewers.

The placement Global Experiences provided for me was beyond perfect. I had a dream experience that I can not thank them enough for. My office was right down the Thames River with views of the Eye and Big Ben from the windows. My coworkers were welcoming and friendly and I am still in contact with all of them.

I would highly recommend Global Experiences for anyone that is interested in an internship that is in an area of interest. You make friends and connections that will last a lifetime.

There were a lot of GE interns which made it impossible for everyone to get to know each other. Smaller groups would be ideal!

Brittney
Jacksonville, Florida
University of North Florida

My Journey of a Lifetime!

I was an intern for Global Experiences for 2 months in London this past summer and it was the most incredible experience I have ever had! I was always so fearful of getting out there and being on my own, but they made it really easy for me! London has always been number one on my list of places to go ever since I was little. I researched an opportunity like this for years and the older I got the more determined I got. I came across the Global Experiences website when I was researching for an internship abroad and I automatically made my decision to go. I was a little skeptical about which organization to go with because I knew my sister did not go with a good organization when she went to Africa, but rest assured this company was well organized and more willing to help than I expected. When I put in that I was interested in going, I was contacted by one of the members of staff who got me even more excited, if that was even possible, and just like that I was on my way to going to England. Just hearing a voice on the other end made things even more real for me.

After FINALLY getting to London after the loads of paperwork I had to complete with my school and with the Visa company and Global Experiences, my journey of a lifetime began. It was more hard work getting here than I thought it would be, but it was definitely worth it in the end. I was in the city of my dreams working and living with the most amazing roommates I could ask for (see Shardae's review below... :) ). I could not have asked for a better company to work for. I worked at Fitzrovia Youth in Action in London, which is a small, up and coming charity in central London. They have multiple different parts in the company and I was able to work in each one. And since it is a small company I became close with everyone that worked there and I was able to get amazing recommendations that set me up for success in the future. Sarah did a fabulous job finding this company for me, I know I was a difficult one since I did not know for sure what I wanted to do, but she made it happen! I was able to work with their mentoring program and helped students like me get an internship with jobs in London, I worked on their database and got it up and running smoothly, I helped organize and clear out old clutter that they had building up in the office, I was able to go to drop in sessions for young children, and I helped organize a football (soccer) tournament.

Living in London was definitely not what I expected, but it turned out to be the best living accommodation that you could ask for! It was a really nice area and I feel my roommates were my everything in London. We did everything together from traveling to different countries to going out and exploring London after work. They helped me in more ways than I thought possible and we are still communicating now over Facebook and plan to meet up in the near future! I wish I could tell you what a typical day was like in London, but there was no typical day, or weekend. That's what made it interesting! I encourage you to take hold of the experience and make it into YOUR journey of a lifetime because after the day is done YOU are the one to make your dreams come true. This trip is what you make it and for me it was the most exhilarating experience I have every had and I miss it more and more every day.

I wish I was able to see the advisers more often and went on more trips/dinners with the entire intern group. I also wish I was able to hear more from my adviser in the beginning to help me get things in order and make sure I had everything I needed before I left.

Shardae
Allendale, Michigan
Grand Valley State University

What a Summer!

This past summer was easily one the best of my life.

I started my relationship with Global Experiences last September (almost a year ago now!) when they called me up mere days after I sent in an online inquiry. The staff was very easy to communicate with and was always open to any questions I had. After getting accepted into the program, there was A LOT of paperwork, and my university wasn't the most helpful, but GE really stepped up and made sure everything was going smoothly every step of the way. It was a long process - I didn't get placed in my internship until the following spring - but well worth it. They are well-organized and very professional.

My work experience was just that - an experience. I really value the skills I learned and would not trade working in London for the world, although I do wish that my placement was a bit more tailored to my major. I'm a Creative Writing major and got placed in a small company in need of a PR/Marketing intern. There were a few instances where my skills were needed, but most of the time I was doing busywork and lengthy pencil-pusher tasks. My boss was very busy most of the time and really valued my presence there, so knowing I was making a difference really helped. We also got along marvelously, so that was a bonus! But there were many times I wished I was utilizing my already-developed strengths. I know of a few others who felt this way, and even one who was kept in the dark about three employers who wanted to interview her during her placement process while she accepted the first opportunity to come her way. Looking back, I know that the experience really did teach me a lot and I did gain many new skills to add to my list. I just wish I also had time in the day to use my other skills as well.

Being in London was an absolute dream come true. London is central to so many things so I was given the opportunity to travel to places I never thought I would see. I also ended up meeting a fantastic group of people who will remain my lifelong friends. Overall, the experience strengthened both my personal and professional outlook on life and the world around me. I would not trade this experience for the world, and though I may have had a few hiccups, that should NOT deter anyone from checking GE out. At the end of our time there, they asked us about things that could be improved within the program and I have no doubt our opinions will be taken into account as the company grows.

Thank you, GE, for the best summer of my life! I'll never forget it.

Having the intern know of every opportunity they have access to would be a great help in really making the experience shine. There may be times in life where a person will have to choose between different, equally tempting, opportunities. There really is nothing to lose by keeping the intern close to the job-searching process.

Lauren
Lubbock, Texas
Texas Tech University

Amazing!!!

Global Experience made my summer amazing!!!
They found the perfect job for me it was exactly what i wanted in an internship. Everyday was a new adventure and i learned so much! I couldn't have asked for better! The housing was very nice and they went above and beyond with their program and staff! I truly have nothing bad to say!
This program was an experience of a life time and I could not be where i am now with out it!

The only thing I could think would be a help to the program is a more get to know you for everyone in the program at the start. Also, possibly allocating some of the money to travel expenses for to and from work other than some of the free trips.

Lauren
London, United Kingdom
Truman State University

Resident Assistant

As the RA for London's Summer program, I had the opportunity to work closely with Global Experiences' incredible staff and most of our large group of interns. Although as the Resident Assistant most of my work was behind-the-scenes, my daily duties included organizing several group outings and events, organizing teams and sending out RSVPs, taking location photos, creating promotional materials, and media publications (photos, videos, posts). The staff was very helpful during all stages of my stay and I felt very comfortable asking for help when I encountered issues or needed some direction.
There was a real sense of community from the very beginning with the interns, GE, and myself, and aside from the fantastic location, that sense of community was the greatest highlight of my experience. I would absolutely recommend Global Experiences' London program!

I wish I had more time/ opportunity to get to know the other interns that didn't attend group functions.

Global Experiences believes that everyone deserves a career they love, and their mission is to help young people find their paths sooner in life. Global Experiences internship programs open doors for young people to enrich their lives personally and enhance their futures professionally. Along with