Multiple Locations +4
Business Communications Music Performing Arts

Program Details

Compensation
Unpaid
Academic Year Fall J-Term Maymester Spring Spring Break Summer Winter Year Round
Apartment Host Family Hotel
Weekly Hours

Pricing

$1,100 USD
Program Fees begin at $1,1000.00 for a 4-week program.

* A guaranteed internship with one of our music industry partners (we cover all sectors)
*Assignment of your own program manager
* Pre-departure program support and guidance
* 24/7 support from our local coordinators
* Advice and assistance with accommodation, airport transfers and int'l travel arrangements
* Post program support and career guidance

Program fees do not include visa fees, flights, insurance or daily food & drink.
What's Not Included
Accommodation Activities Airfare
Mar 22, 2021
Jun 14, 2019

We offer successful applicants the opportunity to gain valuable music industry experience in dynamic work settings. During your internship, you will gain hands-on professional experience, build your professional network, and gain valuable experience, to make you stand out from your peers.

Partnering with a range of leading industry businesses including Recording Studios, Record Labels, Music PR Agencies, Music Producers, Events & Festival Organisers and more, our programs will boost your professional development, and build your confidence.

Programs include a guaranteed internship with an industry business, support and guidance before, during, and after your placement, professional development and support post program, 24/7 emergency assistance, and a one on one career session for alumni.

Program Highlights

• Gain first hand experience of the music industry with leading industry businesses.
  • Experience and enjoy life working and living in a new city
  • Strengthen your resume and stand out when it comes time to enter the job market
  • Build your professional network of music industry contacts
  • Develop industry relevant skills

John

So this my review for June internship in London, England

My experience in London was very very interesting. London is a big city, and lots of things go on each day. When I arrived, I went to my housing, and prepared my clothes for the start. On the first night I traveled around Notting Hill to see the area, and meet my friend who live in London. In my housing food was given each night and also breakfast too.
My first day, I tried to arrive early to work to meet Roger, and took the metro, taking almost 20 minutes. I worked each day, and most of my time was in the studio recording and engineering, mixing and also setting the studio for the sessions with Roger or Tom. The studio was big and the desk and equipment very nice.. The console is 48 fader gemini. they have dynaudio monitoring and avid protools hdx3. In total, I worked with 18 sessions, learning a lot of new tekniques, and how a big studio must operate. Studio work was fun, and good to learn. Roger is great engineer, he passed my lots of tips and skill to use in future. The weekend was for me. I visit the Museum of Natural History, Hyde Park, Palaces, Soho, Covent Garden, Camdentown, Kings Road, Abbey Road Studio, and shopping in Oxford Street. On Sunday I do my language course for 5 hours. I like my time in London very much. The Music Industry Internship is very good. I like to try again next year.

What was the most surprising thing you saw or did?
My amazing moment is to help for sessions with the singer Jorja Smith, and the rapstar Skepta.