Absolute Internship - Internships in London

Absolute Internship - Internships in London

Combine travel with a unique internship experience on Absolute Internship's award-winning London Program. Discover this world cultural capital and leading financial center, developing professional experience abroad that will make you stand out in the job market.

Intern in your field of interest, choosing from over 30 industries including Marketing/PR, Entrepreneurship, Business, Fashion, Non-profit and Finance. Absolute Internship will help you develop your professional skills through company visits, career speaker events and career workshops. Discover England through cultural activities and day trips, and explore Europe on a weekend trip to either Paris or Brussels.

This is an all-inclusive program, including high-quality central housing, cultural trips, group dinners, visa application assistance, and 24/7 on-site support from our Program Coordinator.

Absolute Internship has been featured in the New York Times, BBC News, Bloomberg, and Forbes Magazine.

• Take the next step along your career path with a quality internship in your industry of choice.
  • Gain professional skills through career speaker events, company visits and career workshops.
  • Experience a unique international internship opportunity that will help you stand out as a future job applicant.
  • Discover London on after-work activities and explore England and Europe on day and weekend trips
  • Live in a multicultural environment with fellow Absolute Interns from across the globe and 24/7 onsite support from your Absolute Internship Coordinator.
Europe » England » London
Skype/ Phone Interview
Weekly Hours
1 month: $4,795
2 months: $6,795

Yes. Check out their website at https://absoluteinternship.com/internships/architecture-internships/ Their are both architecture and interior design internships available in London.
Yes. We had some freshman that were part of my group!
You absolutely can! The younger you start accumulating experience, the more doors you open! :D
I worked for a small Fashion PR Agency that was sort of a boutique, a go-to-brand for fashion brands that wanted to stand out from the crowd and wanted to be unique. It was an amazing experience since our team was small (team of 5). My manager was really hands-on with me and gave me an outline of what I was expected to do during my internship already during my first day which was helpful. I starte...

Madelane
Atlanta
Emory University

Absolute Internship Review - Amazing Summer

I had an amazing two months in London interning at a PR agency. I wrote press releases, was part of brain storming sessions and was given a lot of responsibilities. London is such a great city, I was able to visit France, Belgium and Ireland during my summer in Europe. The staff at absolute was very nice and very helpful.
Overall the program was very well organized and I met a lot of people that I still have contact with today and that I call my friends today.

Amazing summer!

Ryan
Boulder, Colorado
Colorado State University

Amazing Program with Absolute!

I would without any doubt at all recommend this program with Absolute. The staff was very helpful and supportive from the day I got involved with the program until the day I left London. They were always there if we needed them.

During my two months in London, I learned more about the world than I could ever dream of. Not only through my internship but also through the other people that was in the program. We grew so close to each other during the summer I was there and the experience really opened up my eyes to other cultures. I grew so much personally but also professionally.

I would say this was definitely a worthwhile experience. It’s an investment in your future and your career, but also a fantastic life changing experience you will never forget. Thanks for this summer in London I chose to study abroad in Greece. Traveling and living abroad has really opened up my eyes!

Thanks Absolute!

Anna
Atlanta
University of Georgia

Best decision I've ever made!

Honestly, I had the greatest experience with Absolute Internship in London this summer. All of the weekend activities were well-organized and fun. They did a great job with organization and made sure that we all took advantage as much as possible of our time in London. The internship I got in the end was amazing (PR) and since London is a massive PR capital it was my dream.

Overall, a really structured program and I had the best experience. Now I just wanna go back to London and I’m thinking about applying for jobs in the city after I graduate. Highly recommend Absolute Internship!

Brittany
San Francisco
University of Arizona

This program changed my life!

I found out about this program through a simple Google search and decided to reach out to them via email. I was surprised how quick they answered my emails and all the questions that I had from the very beginning. I was very impressed by their quick responses. I'm so grateful that I found them.

I lived in the same residence as all the other students from Absolute. We had events planned every week. It was not mandatory to attend the events which I really appreciated so we were not forced anyway. I think that’s a good thing so if you don’t want to attend any events, you don’t have to. You meet so many students from the program and I made friends from all around the world, Mexico, Spain, Italy, Canada and even Australia. All of us grew close very quickly during the program.

The weekend in Paris was the best time ever.. such an amazing time we had there! We stayed in a hostel in the city. The Absolute team were great in showing us around, taking us to the most interesting sightseeing places and also to the best French restaurants! We had French crepes, visisted the Eiffel Tower… I loved every second out of it.

Even though the weekend in Paris was amazing, my internship was fantastic! The company I worked for was so nice to me. I learned so much and never had to sit and wait for work. They really got me engaged and part of their team which I really liked. Everything with this program was TOP. I completely changed after this summer and grew so much both personally but also professionally. It was such an amazing experience and I just want to turn back the time and live it all over again!

JUST DO IT!!! London is amazing and Absolute is the best.

Katrina
Athens
University of Georgia

A life experience I’ll never forget!

Absolute Internship is a great program for those that want to step out of their comfort zone, meet awesome people and have a great life experience.

During my summer in London I worked for a great engineering consulting company. I worked on everything from calling existing clients to 3D drawing. My experience was very diverse and that’s what I loved. It helped me explore and learn so much about the industry and the company.

The events by Absolute Internships are awesome and lots of fun. Great trips and great organization. Aurélie and the absolute team were outstanding! Extremely competent, supportive and friendly. They made sure I had a great time with the program, enjoyed the city and took advantage of the time in Europe.

I had great time with Absolute Internship. I thought it was a very good investment and I really recommend anyone to do it.

Allison
Austin
Texas A&M University

Best Summer Experience In My Life

If you want to meet amazing people from all around the world and gain international work experience this is a fantastic program. It’s a fun, easy way to meet amazing people and spend a summer in London. London is a very BIG city, so make sure that you research and get to know the city as well as you can before you arrive. The time flies during the program, so doing that before will save you so much time. Make sure to have an open-mindset and you will have a fantastic time in Europe with the program.

London is a great city to live and meet people. The absolute staff is there all the time for you and are very supportive. 100% recommend absolute!

I don't know.

Jose
guadalajara

Worst Service ever

This company charges a lot for offering a internship in some of cities around the world. They are supposed to investigate the eligibility of the company in order to get a visa. However, they realized the company I was accepted in, was not elegible. They gave the letter for the consulate one week before the program started. I had to pay for a priority visa service for over 300 dollars because of their mistake. I had to arrived to the program 10 days after i was supposed to. They promised me first to change the dates of the internship, however, this was a whole bunch of lies, as the housing dates could not be changed, as London Nest was supposed to leave the facilities the day i was supposed to leave on first place. After about 100 calls, which mainly were all unanswered, they offer me a partial refund, however, they only refund me for 5 days, as they were expecting to buy an airplane ticket on the same day that the visa arrived. Then they did not accept me on the Facebook group, and when i was about to ask the refund, they told me that how can I ask for a refund if i did not go to any of the events, which were announced on the Facebook group. Finally, I got a refund for only 5 days, and they payed via paypal, but they did not cover any of the charges, so I got a refund minus paypal charges.
The staff was so rude and unhelpful.

Caroline
Oxford, Mississipppi
University of Mississippi

Two Thumbs Up For London

Best experience of my life! Wish I could have stayed longer than a month. Met so many great people and loved going to work each day!!
Awesome to be able to say I have a friend from Australia, Italy, New York, and many more. If I could go back every year, I would. No other experience like it. Visa process is a little frustrating because the Embassy is VERY SLOW on accepting/returning visas even if you do priority shipping but that has nothing to do with Absolute. I am now an ambassador for Absolute Internships because I believe in their vision 100 percent!!

Laura
Madrid, Spain.

My London Internship with Absolute Internship

I had a really good experience in my program with Absolute Internship as many other students in my group. The absolute staff was helpful and supportive with whatever I needed. Very lovely team!

I had a fantastic internship in PR and I was always busy, there was really never lack of things to do in London. I had always thought about of coming to the UK to study, but was happy that I ended up interning abroad instead. Overall, it was a really good summer and one of the best summers I have ever had.

Maria
Milan, Italy

Absolute Internship

My time in London is something that I will never forget. There was always a neighborhood or area of the city to explore which I loved. The absolute staff also organized events every week and weekend, restaurants visits. It was easy for me to adapt coming from Italy. The people of the program is very welcoming, supportive and helpful.

Tea

Great experience!

I cannot speak more highly of the Absolute Internship program. In such a bustling city like London, it was great having Absolute organise a guaranteed internship for me, as well as accommodation and numerous social activities.

All the interns got along splendidly and we ensured that we kept our weeks full with many social events and constant exploration to really maximise our time in the city. The internship was also really beneficial, and I was able to put into practice numerous things I had learnt in the classroom at University. I absolutely loved the experience and I only wish my time in London went on for longer!

I would suggest better accommodation, especially bigger rooms. I was also under the impression that each intern was to have their own room, but I didn't mind sharing.

Charlotte
Dublin, Ireland.
University College Dublin

A much worthwhile experience with Absolute Internship

I was privileged to be matched in a company that allocated me a project that was important to the company and where I felt that I was going to contribute to the growth of the firm. I also exposed to other projects within the industries that I’m interested into – publishing, advertising and journalism. During my internship, I worked independently but had the support from a mentor and manager at my company on a regular basis which was very helpful.

The Absolute staff and team have been exceptionally supportive throughout the whole duration of the process and during my my summer in London - from matching me with a suitable company and making it possible that I was in contact with them prior to my arrival, and organizing my accommodation, settling in to the fascinating various career development events and beautiful sight seeing places that are part of the program and as well as allowing me to meet other amazing students from the program.

A much worthwhile experience. Would recommend Absolute Internship to any student around the world who wants to experience London together with other fun and ambitious students.

Austin
Switzerland

Take me back to London now!

My experience with Absolute was nothing short of wonderful. The Absolute team was extremely helpful, friendly and genuinely kind. My accommodation was clean, well-located (5 min near a tube station), student-friendly (fun and very safe) and my internship was fulfilling. I couldn’t have asked for more.

I was very happy to arrive in London supported by the Absolute team and the rest of the interns. I made countless life-long friends through the program due to the bonds that we forged during the summer.

I would without doubt recommend Absolute to anyone who wants to experience London for a summer.

Rachel
Sydney, Australia.
University of Sydney

Absolute Internship

I will never forgot my summer in London! It was amazing and will always have a special place in my heart. Absolute Internship did a terrific job placing me with a perfect internship. The housing was clean, well-located nearby the tube and all the events and trips organized were awesome. Especially our weekend in Paris!!!

I recommend Absolute Internship to anyone who is looking into interning abroad! Great program!

Jennifer
Missouri
University of Missouri- Saint Louis

Time of my life

I spent two months of this summer in London and I love every second of it! From the very first email contact I had with Absolute Internship I was impressed by the swiftness and professionalism by the Absolute team. My internship experience in London was exactly what I was expecting. I really enjoyed meeting and working side by side with my colleagues and Absolute really understood what my internship goals of the summer were. I really learned a lot from my experience abroad.

Not only was everything in London well organized by the program, the Absolute staff in London was extremely friendly, kind and inspirational! I loved how this program is so unique. I especially appreciated all the coaching that I received throughout my internship and the thousands of tips/advices of where to go and what to do in London. The people that you meet are also a great aspect of this program. I loved also all the weekend trips and activities that the program organizes. I can’t recommend this program enough, if I could do it all over again – I’d do it in a heartbeat!

Rachel

Absolute Internship Review

Absolute made my internship and trip overseas possible! London has always been a place I wanted to travel to. I loved my time in London, and Absolute delivered great support to myself throughout my entire time in England. Giulia helped me with so many “inside tips” on what to explore and what to do in London which was really useful. I loved the housing, my internship and the amazing people that I met through this incredible program.

I would highly recommend Absolute Internship.

Diana

My winter in London

I was recommended to join Absolute Internship by my Uni in Australia and I am glad I did, it was a life changing experience! I met so many lovely people, visited so many beautiful places and got the chance to intern and gain experience. I miss the program and everyone so much.
London is a great city to start a career in the creative industry and the experience has definitely opened my eyes on the industry and my career path.
The on site team is simply perfect for the program. They make you feel comfortable from day one. They really go out of their way for your experience to be unique and for you to enjoy every single moment of your program.

Lauren
Texas, US.
Baylor University

ABSOLUTE is the Total Package!!

Absolute was the best experience that I was able to have. The program is a perfect mix of work and fun. You intern Monday to Friday and then in the weekend you have lots of time to explore the city. I loved my internship when I was there. I was interning at a cool startup. Not as formal as you think, which I preferred and I learned a lot while being there since the founders and the startup team taught me a great deal about things such as SEO, online marketing and strategy which really inspired me. The absolute staff is extremely accommodating and helpful. The accommodation is great as well, clean, well-located and all the interns live together which is awesome.
Best summer I ever had!

Julie
Sweden

Absolute Internship - Great Program!

Spending the summer living in an amazing city like London should be on everyone’s must do-list! I truly enjoyed the program by Absolute Internship, loved the support that I received and the people that I met.

Overall an incredible program and internship, great people, awesome program activities and excursions.

Thank you for the best summer guys!

Laura

Awesome program!

The Absolute Internship Program is a fantastic way to experience London while gaining work experience at the same time. I met lots of interesting and different people from all around the world and made life-long friends through the program.

Everyone in the program is doing different types of internships, so you have interns doing business, public relations, marketing and many other cool industries. Everyone hang out with each other after work and in the weekends since Absolute does a great job putting together events every week.

I would highly recommend the program for anyone that is looking for a life changing experience!

Miriam
Arizona, USA
Arizona State University

EXCELLENT!!

I completed the one month program in London. I always wanted to visit Europe and I am happy I chose to go with Absolute Internship. Program staff were amazing, my internship was great and the people I met through the program awesome. I wish I have stayed longer. I’m still in close contact with all the other interns who were part of the program.
I would recommend traveling to London for an internship and the program to anyone considering work experience overseas.

Thank you guys for a great summer!

Lauren
DePaul University

Amazing summer!!

I had an amazing time interning in London through Absolute Internship. I always wanted to go to London, but didn't think it was an option.
I wouldn't have known where to start in my international internship hunt without the help of Carla! She literally took care of everything from my UK visa to preparing me for my interviews and then also hosting me in London. I'm still in touch with people that I met through the program and everyone I knew had the time of their lives living in London and interning there for the summer. I could not have been happier with my experience and program choice.

The program is not only about the internship, the program activities and the excursions that are part of the program is what makes it stand out. They are all well organized, fun and add tremendous value to the students.

I would highly recommend this program to anyone who is thinking about interning overseas, meeting amazing friends and build a global professional network of business connections.

Jessica
AZ, USA

Excellent Experience

My summer experience with Absolute Internship was above and beyond expectations. Interning in a big city like London was a great test for me coming from a small town – this was a great opportunity to see if I’d like life in a big city after graduation and I absolutely loved it.

I had the opportunity to meet incredible people from all across the US and Europe through my internship and the program. I made great friends and traveled to Germany, Italy and Switzerland after the program with some people from the program which was an unforgettable experience.

I highly appreciated the on-site support from the Absolute Internship Team, which was really helpful especially when it comes to all the program activities, and trips that were part of the program. They were incredibly resourceful and always ensured to walk the extra mile to help us.

An excellent experience!

Jennifer
Canada
University of British Columbia

Fashion Internship in London

A well rounded, exciting, fun and organized experience supported by the lovely Absolute Internship team. From day one my application submission, the team has been responsive, prompt and helpful with all my inquiries. Absolute Internship made me feel at ease during my summer in London, which sometimes it’s not easy for a young woman.

As part of the program I was interning for a reputable fashion brand in London from Monday to Friday. Each week there are planned events that Absolute puts together and organize. They were all brilliantly organized and fun especially the weekend to Paris which I will always remember.

This program is a unique experience to see a new culture but also meet amazing people from all parts of the world in a safe and organized way.

Great program!

Michael
University of Florida

Wonderful Experience with Absolute Internship

I took part of the one month program in London this summer and I found each and every element of my program organized, structured, challenging and fun. The actual internship could not have been better. I was matched with a startup company in one of the world’s hottest incubators, mentored by the boss personally and welcomed into a fast-paced, fascinating and challenging work environment that I loved.

I was provided with tasks that matched my skills and interests, which was perfect since I was only in London for a month. A win-win for both me and the company.

The events that are part of the program were one of the best aspects of the program since the people you meet through Absolute is what makes this experience stand out. I had the chance during my short month to go to Paris, Oxford, Stonehenge, Bath and so many more places! It’s such a wonderful experience to intern in London and I really recommend doing it with Absolute Internship. The support you receive from the team is fantastic. Thank you Giulia and Carla for a great summer!

Keep up doing great things with Absolute!

Zachary
USA
New York University

Absolute Life-Changing Experience

I don’t think that people realize how much of an impact Absolute Internship and a summer away from home can have on a person like myself. This summer completely changed my outlook of my life and career thanks to Absolute!

I was able to live in the capital of Europe - London for two months doing a marketing internship. What a dream! Always wanted to travel abroad and visit Europe and I found out about the program by a simple Google research and thought it look great and just applied – I have no regrets.

The people and the community that this program has is amazing and priceless. This experience was definitely the best summer I ever had and I highly recommend this program.

Amazing.

Thinh
Brisbane

Experience of a Lifetime

I've always wanted to travel and experience the world. However, I've always been too timid or afraid to travel by myself. In fact, this internship was my first time overseas without my parents. As a result, I was petrified. However, as soon as I arrived in London, the Absolute staff made me feel at home and were always there to comfort and support me when I needed them. Honestly, without them, I would have felt lost in the giant city of London!

Moving on, what better way to start the year then travelling to an amazing place and getting work experience on your CV. Honestly, I get to explore one of the most amazing cities in the world whilst getting valuable work experience. The work experience was amazing and my supervisor was possible the kindest person I have ever met. My internship was also a great opportunity to see what field I would like to work for in the future. Additionally, the work experience has given me an upper hand in the ultra competitive finance market in Australia.

My time in London was 2 months and although it's not possible to ever finish exploring London, the Absolute staff took me to amazing places in London I wouldn't have found myself(as well as taking me to Paris and Brussels). They took me to restaurants, tourist attractions, bars and other amazing places!

Lastly, the people I met on this trip were best people I've ever met. Everyone from Absolute, my internship and other interns were amazingly nice and caring. They made the experience an experience I'll never forget.

For people thinking of going on an Internship with Absolute, I highly recommend that you seize the opportunity and go! Yes, you may feel scared and home sick. But, that feeling almost disappears once you met the people and explore London. Plus your CV will thank you so MUCH in the years to come

Lucia

The 'Absolute' Package

As a first law student I was constantly inundated with comments about gaining legal 'experience' and how integral it would be to succeeding in any professional career in the legal sector. Obviously, hearing all of this on the first year of a five and a half year degree terrified me; it was all too much, what if law wasn't for me after all? However, thanks to Absolute Internship I found a way to have an amazing once-in-a-lifetime experience without compromising on gaining professional experience in a Law firm that will look amazing on my CV for years to come!

In 2015 I was able to begin a new year in a new country KNOWING that I was about to do something that would set me up for life. Was I nervous? Of course! But Absolute organised the whole trip perfectly! Upon arriving in London we were greeted by the most caring and enthusiastic team of staff ever. Just knowing that I would have someone like this to talk to if anything didn't feel right was settling in itself, and upon meeting my fellow absolute interns I knew that I had definitely made the right decision. In just one short month I made friends for life that I would never get the opportunity to interact with if I hadn't been accepted onto the Absolute program.

Even though I completed the trip during London's icy winter (very different from the summer I had left behind in Australia) Absolute organised for us to see all the typical touristy sites and more! I had an marvellous time gallivanting through England and was awe-struck when we were informed that we would also be making a weekend trip to Paris! Throughout the entire month that I participated in the Program I was constantly amazed by the food, accommodation, resources and support that we received and I know that I was not alone in this.

The internship itself was also incredible! As someone who was really looking for confirmation that I had chosen the right degree, a lot was resting on my placement. However, the members of the law firm that I was fortunate enough to secure a place in were very friendly and, to my surprise, I was not just running around getting all the top lawyers coffee. Instead, I was given real tasks to complete which are sure to stand out on my resume! At the end of my placement all the employees of the firm gave me a wonderful send off and asked me to keep in touch and come back as soon as I wanted; so not only did I gain experience but also future contacts in my field (not to mention the excitement of getting to dress up in fancy work outfits)!

I could honestly ramble on about how amazing Absolute were all day, but in short, here is a summary of why Absolute is the absolute best:
1. The internships are perfectly catered to your wants and needs and Absolute does everything they can both before and during the trip to ensure you are satisfied with your placement;
2. The sights/trips are beyond belief. You will see things you have never experienced before and could never hope to have experienced without participating in the program!;
3. THE PEOPLE! Every single person I encountered on my trip was amazing; the staff, my fellow interns and my work colleagues at the firm. I have made lifelong contacts; and finally,
4. YOUR CV WILL THANK YOU.

Pierre
France

Review Absolute Internship

During my PR internship in London which I was allocated as part of the program, my work was mostly focused on drafting press releases, communicating with clients via email and phone and assisting one of the Directors with dropping off samples to clients.

It was an incredible experience on a daily basis since this was my “real” first work experience and I was able to have real responsibilities, which I really appreciated from the company. What the program does excellently is the communication with us students. I truly appreciated the efforts that the absolute internship staff takes in speaking to us prior to coming to the program but also during the program making sure that we are were fine at all times. It made me feel that they really cared for us, which is important at least for me.

Besides from the amazing work experience, we had numerous day trips, sightseeing events and a trip to Brussels in Belgium that was all included through the program so there are plenty of things to do and you’re never bored.

I had so much fun this summer with Absolute Internship. The team behind the program and the ones running it is very helpful and caring.

This was the perfect summer for me.

Excellent program!

Julia
California
University of California- Davis

My Best Summer Ever

The program in London by Absolute Internship was excellent from start to finish, from enrollment to my last day in the program. The support from the Absolute team in London was always great, Thank you Carla, Giulia and all the rest of the team for an awesome summer for being there all the time!

I did an internship in a marketing firm which was exactly what I wanted to do. The best part of the program is the people you meet though, the program do a great job in selecting students from around the world and you bound really quickly with everyone and make friends. We had students from Morocco, Sweden, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, Spain and so many other places.

The best thing about the program is the exciting activities that are organized. There are planned events and activities every week that you can choose to attend. My weekend in Paris was a dream come through literally – always wanted to go there and it was so well-organized. The accommodation was so also extremely clean and well-located.

Thank you Carla and Absolute Internship for the best summer I’ve had!

Absolute Internship is a leading provider of international internship programs abroad. The organization was founded by an experienced team of internationals with the mission of supporting students worldwide in their pursuit of career success. Absolute Internship offers all-inclusive internship programs in Beijing, Hong Kong, London,