Absolute Internship - Internships in London

Absolute Internship - Internships in London

Our award-winning program gives students the opportunity to spend the summer developing their professional skills on a full-time internship in London. Live and work in this global cultural capital and leading financial center whilst building unique experience that will help you stand out in an increasingly competitive job market.

Choose from over 30 industry fields including Marketing/PR, Entrepreneurship, Business, Fashion, Non-Profit and Finance. We organize company visits, career speaker events and workshops to help you gain valuable industry insights. Explore England with cultural activities, day trips and weekend excursions, including a trip to either Paris or Brussels.

This is an all-inclusive program, including high-quality housing in central London, cultural activities, group dinners, and 24/7 on-site support.

Absolute Internship has been featured in the New York Times, BBC News, Bloomberg, and Forbes Magazine. We have placed 4000+ interns at over 800 companies worldwide.

• Take the next step along your career path with a world-class internship in your industry of choice.
  • Gain professional skills through career speaker events, company visits and career workshops.
  • Build unique experience that will help you stand out in a rapidly expanding job market.
  • Discover London on after-work activities and explore England and Europe on day and weekend trips.
  • Live in a multicultural environment with fellow Absolute Interns from across the globe. Enjoy 24/7 onsite support from your Absolute Internship Coordinator.
Art History
Skype/ Phone Interview
Weekly Hours
1 month: $4,795
2 months: $6,795

We do place interns in the pharmaceutical and healthcare industry. However, this includes a wide range of opportunities which vary from location to location. We encourage students to reach out to us to have a chat about their specific needs.
Yes. Check out their website at https://absoluteinternship.com/internships/architecture-int… Their are both architecture and interior design internships available in London.
Yes. We had some freshman that were part of my group!
You absolutely can! The younger you start accumulating experience, the more doors you open! :D

Absolute Internship Review - Amazing Summer

I had an amazing two months in London interning at a PR agency. I wrote press releases, was part of brain storming sessions and was given a lot of responsibilities. London is such a great city, I was able to visit France, Belgium and Ireland during my summer in Europe. The staff at absolute was very nice and very helpful.
Overall the program was very well organized and I met a lot of people that I still have contact with today and that I call my friends today.

Amazing summer!

Amazing Program with Absolute!

I would without any doubt at all recommend this program with Absolute. The staff was very helpful and supportive from the day I got involved with the program until the day I left London. They were always there if we needed them.

During my two months in London, I learned more about the world than I could ever dream of. Not only through my internship but also through the other people that was in the program. We grew so close to each other during the summer I was there and the experience really opened up my eyes to other cultures. I grew so much personally but also professionally.

I would say this was definitely a worthwhile experience. It’s an investment in your future and your career, but also a fantastic life changing experience you will never forget. Thanks for this summer in London I chose to study abroad in Greece. Traveling and living abroad has really opened up my eyes!

Thanks Absolute!

Best decision I've ever made!

Honestly, I had the greatest experience with Absolute Internship in London this summer. All of the weekend activities were well-organized and fun. They did a great job with organization and made sure that we all took advantage as much as possible of our time in London. The internship I got in the end was amazing (PR) and since London is a massive PR capital it was my dream.

Overall, a really structured program and I had the best experience. Now I just wanna go back to London and I’m thinking about applying for jobs in the city after I graduate. Highly recommend Absolute Internship!

This program changed my life!

I found out about this program through a simple Google search and decided to reach out to them via email. I was surprised how quick they answered my emails and all the questions that I had from the very beginning. I was very impressed by their quick responses. I'm so grateful that I found them.

I lived in the same residence as all the other students from Absolute. We had events planned every week. It was not mandatory to attend the events which I really appreciated so we were not forced anyway. I think that’s a good thing so if you don’t want to attend any events, you don’t have to. You meet so many students from the program and I made friends from all around the world, Mexico, Spain, Italy, Canada and even Australia. All of us grew close very quickly during the program.

The weekend in Paris was the best time ever.. such an amazing time we had there! We stayed in a hostel in the city. The Absolute team were great in showing us around, taking us to the most interesting sightseeing places and also to the best French restaurants! We had French crepes, visisted the Eiffel Tower… I loved every second out of it.

Even though the weekend in Paris was amazing, my internship was fantastic! The company I worked for was so nice to me. I learned so much and never had to sit and wait for work. They really got me engaged and part of their team which I really liked. Everything with this program was TOP. I completely changed after this summer and grew so much both personally but also professionally. It was such an amazing experience and I just want to turn back the time and live it all over again!

JUST DO IT!!! London is amazing and Absolute is the best.

A life experience I’ll never forget!

Absolute Internship is a great program for those that want to step out of their comfort zone, meet awesome people and have a great life experience.

During my summer in London I worked for a great engineering consulting company. I worked on everything from calling existing clients to 3D drawing. My experience was very diverse and that’s what I loved. It helped me explore and learn so much about the industry and the company.

The events by Absolute Internships are awesome and lots of fun. Great trips and great organization. Aurélie and the absolute team were outstanding! Extremely competent, supportive and friendly. They made sure I had a great time with the program, enjoyed the city and took advantage of the time in Europe.

I had great time with Absolute Internship. I thought it was a very good investment and I really recommend anyone to do it.

Best Summer Experience In My Life

If you want to meet amazing people from all around the world and gain international work experience this is a fantastic program. It’s a fun, easy way to meet amazing people and spend a summer in London. London is a very BIG city, so make sure that you research and get to know the city as well as you can before you arrive. The time flies during the program, so doing that before will save you so much time. Make sure to have an open-mindset and you will have a fantastic time in Europe with the program.

London is a great city to live and meet people. The absolute staff is there all the time for you and are very supportive. 100% recommend absolute!

I don't know.

Worst Service ever

This company charges a lot for offering a internship in some of cities around the world. They are supposed to investigate the eligibility of the company in order to get a visa. However, they realized the company I was accepted in, was not elegible. They gave the letter for the consulate one week before the program started. I had to pay for a priority visa service for over 300 dollars because of their mistake. I had to arrived to the program 10 days after i was supposed to. They promised me first to change the dates of the internship, however, this was a whole bunch of lies, as the housing dates could not be changed, as London Nest was supposed to leave the facilities the day i was supposed to leave on first place. After about 100 calls, which mainly were all unanswered, they offer me a partial refund, however, they only refund me for 5 days, as they were expecting to buy an airplane ticket on the same day that the visa arrived. Then they did not accept me on the Facebook group, and when i was about to ask the refund, they told me that how can I ask for a refund if i did not go to any of the events, which were announced on the Facebook group. Finally, I got a refund for only 5 days, and they payed via paypal, but they did not cover any of the charges, so I got a refund minus paypal charges.
The staff was so rude and unhelpful.

No, I don't recommend

Two Thumbs Up For London

Best experience of my life! Wish I could have stayed longer than a month. Met so many great people and loved going to work each day!!
Awesome to be able to say I have a friend from Australia, Italy, New York, and many more. If I could go back every year, I would. No other experience like it. Visa process is a little frustrating because the Embassy is VERY SLOW on accepting/returning visas even if you do priority shipping but that has nothing to do with Absolute. I am now an ambassador for Absolute Internships because I believe in their vision 100 percent!!

My London Internship with Absolute Internship

I had a really good experience in my program with Absolute Internship as many other students in my group. The absolute staff was helpful and supportive with whatever I needed. Very lovely team!

I had a fantastic internship in PR and I was always busy, there was really never lack of things to do in London. I had always thought about of coming to the UK to study, but was happy that I ended up interning abroad instead. Overall, it was a really good summer and one of the best summers I have ever had.

Absolute Internship

My time in London is something that I will never forget. There was always a neighborhood or area of the city to explore which I loved. The absolute staff also organized events every week and weekend, restaurants visits. It was easy for me to adapt coming from Italy. The people of the program is very welcoming, supportive and helpful.

Great experience!

I cannot speak more highly of the Absolute Internship program. In such a bustling city like London, it was great having Absolute organise a guaranteed internship for me, as well as accommodation and numerous social activities.

All the interns got along splendidly and we ensured that we kept our weeks full with many social events and constant exploration to really maximise our time in the city. The internship was also really beneficial, and I was able to put into practice numerous things I had learnt in the classroom at University. I absolutely loved the experience and I only wish my time in London went on for longer!

I would suggest better accommodation, especially bigger rooms. I was also under the impression that each intern was to have their own room, but I didn't mind sharing.

A much worthwhile experience with Absolute Internship

I was privileged to be matched in a company that allocated me a project that was important to the company and where I felt that I was going to contribute to the growth of the firm. I also exposed to other projects within the industries that I’m interested into – publishing, advertising and journalism. During my internship, I worked independently but had the support from a mentor and manager at my company on a regular basis which was very helpful.

The Absolute staff and team have been exceptionally supportive throughout the whole duration of the process and during my my summer in London - from matching me with a suitable company and making it possible that I was in contact with them prior to my arrival, and organizing my accommodation, settling in to the fascinating various career development events and beautiful sight seeing places that are part of the program and as well as allowing me to meet other amazing students from the program.

A much worthwhile experience. Would recommend Absolute Internship to any student around the world who wants to experience London together with other fun and ambitious students.

Take me back to London now!

My experience with Absolute was nothing short of wonderful. The Absolute team was extremely helpful, friendly and genuinely kind. My accommodation was clean, well-located (5 min near a tube station), student-friendly (fun and very safe) and my internship was fulfilling. I couldn’t have asked for more.

I was very happy to arrive in London supported by the Absolute team and the rest of the interns. I made countless life-long friends through the program due to the bonds that we forged during the summer.

I would without doubt recommend Absolute to anyone who wants to experience London for a summer.

Absolute Internship

I will never forgot my summer in London! It was amazing and will always have a special place in my heart. Absolute Internship did a terrific job placing me with a perfect internship. The housing was clean, well-located nearby the tube and all the events and trips organized were awesome. Especially our weekend in Paris!!!

I recommend Absolute Internship to anyone who is looking into interning abroad! Great program!

Time of my life

I spent two months of this summer in London and I love every second of it! From the very first email contact I had with Absolute Internship I was impressed by the swiftness and professionalism by the Absolute team. My internship experience in London was exactly what I was expecting. I really enjoyed meeting and working side by side with my colleagues and Absolute really understood what my internship goals of the summer were. I really learned a lot from my experience abroad.

Not only was everything in London well organized by the program, the Absolute staff in London was extremely friendly, kind and inspirational! I loved how this program is so unique. I especially appreciated all the coaching that I received throughout my internship and the thousands of tips/advices of where to go and what to do in London. The people that you meet are also a great aspect of this program. I loved also all the weekend trips and activities that the program organizes. I can’t recommend this program enough, if I could do it all over again – I’d do it in a heartbeat!

About Absolute Internship

Absolute Internship is an award-winning global internship program. We offer students the opportunity to broaden their professional and social network whilst gaining invaluable skills in their industry of choice. Since our inception in 2009 we have...