Summer Internship in London

Summer intern modeling for her company
Summer intern modeling for her company
London
London

Our summer in London is perfect for current students and recent grads looking to gain some professional experience and a boost to their CV. London is a world-class city on many levels and is known for its business reputation, credentials and concentration of businesses. If you're looking for a big city experience with history, culture, transportation, shopping, diversity, and great internships, London is your answer!

During your internship, you will gain hands-on experience, grow your networking skills, and the opportunity to explore. No two days are ever the same, and you will find some of the most influential and prominent business people in the world in London.

We've partnered with over 500 employers, both large and small. If a real challenge is what you’re looking for, London is the place for you. Popular industries include Marketing, Banking and Finance, Accounting and Audit, and IT.

Program inclusions: Accommmodation, Sim Card, Travel Card, social events, and more.

• Here at Capital Placement we are extremely proud of the programme we have created for you. We have all been in your shoes, we understand how long and painstaking arranging an internship abroad can be and that is why we took our time to create a programme
  • We offer a customised placement and end-to-end services. We work with firms ranging from large multinational to small startups to ensure your perfect placement.
  • An internship programme with Capital Placement is not just all work, we love our social events! We host monthly events such as Pub crawl, Musicals, River Cruise, Afternoon tea and more!
  • We don't charge any fees until you have been accepted on to the Capital Placement programme and guaranteed an internship. That's right, we don't charge you to make an application or for us to interview you. We think it would be unfair.
  • We are extremely proud of the entire team here at Capital Placement. We are a small team with diverse amount of backgrounds in law, banking, media, IT, communications, and international relations.

Samantha

Internship with a Non- profit

This has by far been the most impactful thing I have done! After spending the summer in England, I have noticed a real difference in the way I now approach challenges. When my friend asked me to join her in an internship program abroad, I was really afraid to step out of my comfort zone and would not have done it, if she did not push me to.

I did an internship with a non-profit, helping them with a number of grant proposals and PR. This was very insightful to understand how the funding side of a non-profit worked.

I had a really good time in London and the process was made really smooth by the team at CP, especially Niran and Vinay who really helped me with the process. They provided me with a lot of information and resources, which really put my parents at ease. I cannot thank my friend and CP enough for encouraging me to do this program.