The Bloomsbury Summer Programme allows students to study and intern in London for eight weeks during the summer. In addition to taking academic classes at Birkbeck, University of London, participants build business connections and gain cultural understanding through an internship with a British organisation.
Participants in the programme will undertake an internship that has been carefully tailored to them, which matches up with their academic programme and future goals. We work closely with the interns and employers to ensure that interns are gaining valuable experience and building skills relevant to their studies and future career goals. Working at their internship for 20 hours per week, academic credit will be awarded by Birkbeck, University of London, upon completion of the programme.
In addition to the internship, participants will enrol in a class with Birkbeck, University of London, selecting from approximately 6 course options.
- All inclusive price including placement, academic provision and accommodation all in Central London.
- rewarding placements in a variety of different types of business ranging from technology to politics, and large Multinational to Start-Up tech businesses.
- We help you through the Tier 4 visa process so that the process is less stressful.
- We help you with finding a placement that matches your studying profile and career aspirations and make sure you leave London with an experience that can enhance your career path.
- London is an awesome city to work, study and live in and we are geared up to make sure you make the most of your 8 weeks with us. We provide great student support when you are here, including group activities and advice on trips abroad.