Connect-123 facilitates internships in environmental conservation, animal science and wildlife conservation in Barcelona, Buenos Aires, Cape Town, Dublin, Shanghai or Sydney. We offer internships with local organizations in projects that have a direct impact on the environment.
Past opportunities include placements in environmental conservation, biodiversity management, community development and urban planning. Internships related to animal science and wildlife such as working at a vet practice, an animal shelter or a nature reserve are also possible through Connect-123.
Our local team provides on-the-ground support before, during, and after your internship, including housing assistance, in-depth orientation, social events, cultural activities, and career support and guidance. Program durations and start and end dates are flexible to fit your needs.
Contact us today to find out how your international internship can make a positive impact on the planet and its inhabitants.
- Acquire practical experience in an international setting, an asset that future employers will highly value.
- Receive assistance and guidance from our placement coordinator.
- Meet other interns through our regular social and cultural activities.
- One-on-one discussion are included in application process so you can discuss your skills and desires with an expert.
- Live in a secure and safe accommodation.
Have an impact on a global scale with an Environmental Law Internship abroad, in Cape Town, Barcelona, Buenos Aires, Shanghai, Sydney, or Dublin!
Be involved in the research, advocacy and policy development around environmental protection and make a difference.