From the towers of Notre Dame to the streets of Montmartre, Paris’ artistic beauty is impossible to ignore. The metropolitan area and its 12 million inhabitants converge to be one of Europe’s most important city centers with a history lesson around every corner.
With one of the highest GDPs in Europe, Paris is a center for global business and global culture. It is a hub for global companies and international organizations, a center of high finance as well as high fashion. As an intern, you will be immersed in a fast-paced work environment while gaining hands-on experience.
From our intern:
"Having international internship experience was super valuable for my resumé -- not many people can say they interned in Paris, France! Working in a bilingual office definitely helped my communication skills and improved my French immensely." - Melanie, Business Internship
- Customize your internship in France depending on your needs
- Gain hands-on professional experience in Paris and establish international business connections and friendships
- Improve your French language skills - Bonjour. Comment allez-vous?
- Experience the diverse neighborhoods, each with its own unique style and vibe
- Visit the Eiffel tower, the Arc-de-Triomphe, the Louvre Museum, or enjoy a Parisian picnic in one of the numerous beautiful gardens