Intrax Global Internships in Berlin, Germany

Intrax Global Internships in Berlin, Germany

Spectacular festivals and avant-garde fashion fairs contrast with the enormous number of museums and historic sites that tell Berlin’s complex history. As one of Europe’s most creative cities with an eye on innovation, Berlin is an exciting place to live and work. German business culture is a fast-paced machine built by master planning, which prizes forward thinking and careful organization.

You will have the chance to gain professional experience with companies in distinguished fields like technology or finance, while making connections with an international group of professionals.

From our intern:
"The best thing about my internship was the nature of the work and the great, versatile, and diverse employees that I got to know. I was lucky enough to pave the way for a project that should have a positive effect on the company." - Wesley, Business Internship

• Intern in the capital of Europes largest and most economically influential country
  • Gain hands-on professional experience in Berlin and establish international business connections and friendships
  • Customize your internship depending on your needs
  • Improve your German language skills
  • Immerse yourself in Berlin's cultural history and fast paced lifestyle. Don't forget to visit the Berlin Wall!
Europe » Germany » Berlin
Phone / Skype Interview
Age Requirement
Visa Requirement
Weekly Hours
This program is a professional experience geared towards independent participants, which includes an internship placement in the field of your choice, pre-departure support, insurance, and emergency on-program support. In addition, we can provide supplementary items such as housing, orientations, insurance, excursions, group activities, and on-site support.

Scholarships available! Check out our website for more details - Apply Now!

I haven't had any interaction with Intrax for a while, but the majority of students were at college level when I went. If a high school student had the appropriate experience and the matched company had an opening for that individual, I don't see why a high school student could not join the program. I know they have a high school exchange student program as well. I recommend calling Intrax for mor...

Dan
Pittsburgh, PA
University of Pittsburgh

Intrax Berlin

The time I spent in Berlin was invaluable to both my personal and professional life. Through the experience provided by Intrax, I felt very comfortable in a foreign setting. Further, my friends at Intrax gave me the necessary guidance and tools to succeed in my internship.

The internship itself was the most rewarding experience I have ever had. Intrax made sure that it was a perfect fit for me in terms of bolstering my academic career. In doing so, I was in a position in which I could, and would, be encouraged to take on challenges and learn new skills. With this in mind, my work experience over the 3 months I had in Berlin was project oriented, and I was able to contribute directly to the firm at which I interned. My focus was in finance, and I was fortunate to learn a great deal of functional skill that is worthy of both being put on a resume, as well as being very helpful in an academic setting.

Aside from the internship experience, Intrax also accommodated everyone in the program very well with respect to the general living experience. In Berlin, our friends at Intrax were very effective at getting us acclimated to the city. They did so by taking us on tours of the city, organizing events for us, and maintaining constant communication with us. In short, Intrax made it very easy for all of us to feel welcome in the program.

The program that Intrax offers is a truly phenomenal experience. It helps you grow very much as an individual, from both a personal and career-oriented perspective. Berlin is such an amazing city for the college demographic. It is an incredibly diverse city (with a fantastic nightlife), it is very easily navigable, and is forgiving for those who do not speak German. I would recommend this program to anyone seeking a fun, educational, independent, and stimulating experience.

It would be interesting to see if the living arrangements could be made to be such that the participants all lived in apartments. Living in the long-stay hotel was a very nice experience, and it would simply be interesting to see if the program could further help integrate the participants into the city by having them live in student apartments, possibly around other student areas.

Marlon
Berlin, Germany
Brenau University

Excellent way to spend some time abroad

We were given a lot of freedom, which gave us the opportunity to explore the way we wanted to. And once you are abroad, Intrax is incredibly helpful for whatever you need.

Explore Your Global Opportunities with Intrax Global Internships

Whether you're in finance or public health, our goal is to help you gain professional hands-on experience, improve your communication skills, foster cultural exchange, and establish global connections.

Our summer and year-round international internships offer you: