COVID-19 Program Updates
Due to global health & safety concerns and travel restrictions related to the coronavirus, Global Experiences has decided to offer flexible booking options for some of their upcoming programs. Learn more about COVID-19 updates to stay tuned regarding program information.
Intern in Berlin and have a career-enhancing and life-changing experience. As the capital of Germany, Berlin has exciting internship placements in Business, Marketing, PR, Communications, Non-Profit, Fashion, and many more.
Through Global Experiences, you’ll be guaranteed a full-time, unpaid internship with an exciting company in Berlin that we match with your background and career goals. This is your chance to elevate your resume, strengthen your professional skills, and expand your global awareness.
Included in the program tuition is a tailored internship, housing, social events, career development program, 24/7 staff support, health and travel insurance, and so much more! Scholarships and academic credit are also available.
- Guaranteed Internship: As part of our program, you are guaranteed an internship in your career field and host city. We do our best to tailor your internship to match your background and future goals.
- Personalized Attention: We want this experience to be as fulfilling as possible for you! From the first phone call, we support you and give you all the resources you need to make sure your internship is a success.
- Centralized Housing: Included is your accommodation in Berlin with other Global Experiences' interns. The housing is safe and central with access to public transportation, ensuring it is easy to get to and from your internship.
- Professional Development: Through one-on-one coaching calls and webinars, we assist you in improving your resume and cover letter, prepare you for an interview with potential employers, establish internship goals, and discuss your strengths.
- On-Site Staff and Social Events: Our Location Coordinator lives in Berlin and provides you with an insider's glimpse of the city. She is there to provide 24/7 emergency support and takes all interns on a range of fun social events.