View Other Details
*A guaranteed internship in your selected city and music industry sector.
*Housing and visa support and advice.
*24/7 local advisor support while overseas.
*Alumni networking and jobseeker advice.
Tuition fees are shown in GBP and USD.
Program fees do not include visa fees, housing, flights, or day to day living costs.
6-8 Weeks £1250 $1550
10 Weeks £1400 $1750
12 Weeks £1600 $2000
16 Weeks £1850 $2300
20 Weeks £2050 $2550
24 Weeks £2300 $2850
48 Weeks £2750 $3400
Live and intern in the historic capital of Germany, Berlin! Intern in the music industry with a major record label, music studio, music magazine or an entertainment law firm. That's what BEATBRDG interns get to experience through our innovative new music industry focused programs.
Successful applicants gain hands-on professional work experience, expand their professional networks, learn new skills from leading industry talent, and boost their professional development and resumes.
Designed for students and graduates with a passion to learn and grow within the music industry, your internship program package includes access to industry events, pre and post internship support, assistance with housing and visas, and membership of our alumni group where we circulate job openings and connect alumni with industry mentors.
Apply now and begin your Berlin music internship journey!
Rolling applications accepted all year round.
- Do Something Different! Live and intern in one of europe's most historica cities - Berlin
- Stand Out! Access hard-to-find and unique internship experiences across the four sectors of the music industry - Live Music, Licensing, Recording & Distribution, and Music Media and Communications.
- Become Your Best Self! Develop confidence, build new skills, and broaden your life experience living in a new city and country.
- Invest In Your Future! Graduates with relevant industry experience are hired 3 times quicker than those without. BEATBRDG gives you that edge.
- Have Fun! It's not all work. Take time to explore your new home, and experience all that Berlin has to offer.