Projects Abroad has been placing volunteers abroad since 1992. As a volunteer in Ghana you will have the opportunity to work in a number of different capacities, including: Medicine, Nursing, Midwifery, Dentistry, Public Health, Physical Therapy, Pharmacy, Speech Therapy, Journalism, Veterinary Medicine, Microfinance, and Law & Human Rights. All our volunteers work directly with local communities to have a meaningful and longterm impact.
Thank you for your interest in volunteering in Ghana with Projects Abroad! We look forward to seeing you in the field.
- Choose a project you are passionate about that fits your interests
- Select your own start date and duration
- Get 24/7 support from the local staff
- Live and work in the local community
- Have fun exploring the country and its culture over the weekends