Interns play a valuable role in World Wide Village's initiatives in Haiti. Interns focus on the expansion of WWV's initiatives by utilizing social media, education, engineering, architectural design, and much more! Internships require a minimum two month commitment, and can be take in the summer, spring, or fall. Interns can also choose a shorter 2 week J-term option. Visit the WWV website for more information on internships in Haiti.
- World Wide Village looks for interns who are ready and willing to adapt a different culture and get involved in meaningful community development projects. If you don't shy away from immersing yourself in a different culture and learning about yourself alo
- The internship program in Haiti is unique to every intern. Rather than design a common internship program for everyone, World Wide Village works individually with students to match their interests with the needs on the ground.
- In addition to working on individual projects, interns also collaborate with WWV team members on group projects, giving them the opportunity to learn from other interns and staff members.
- Interns in Haiti mainly take part in construction projects, community outreach, teacher training, and various other development projects. Visit the WWV for more details on the internship program.
- Interns have the option to learn the local language during their enriching internship program in Haiti. Visit the WWV to learn more about the Haiti internship program.