View Other Details
The iSpiice (Integrated Social Programs in Indian Child Education) volunteer program gives you the chance to combine your volunteer activities with travel in India. Our aim is to bring together people from all around the globe to contribute towards the Indian community that is much in need of such welfare services.
With this program, you can volunteer in any of these programs: Teach English, Women's Empowerment, Child Care, Street Children, Health Education, or Summer Camp and join optional add on trips like Golden Temple, Taj Mahal, Jaipur, Manali adventure trip and trekking in the Himalayas during the weekends. Each of iSpiice programs run from 1 week up to 12 weeks all year around (starts every Sunday) so you can tailor them to suit the level of commitment you are able to provide.
- Pick up from airport at the time of arrival by iSpiice staff member.
- Optional add on trips like Golden Temple, Taj Mahal, Jaipur, Manali adventure trip and trekking in the Himalayas during the weekends.
- Take a tour of the Taj Mahal, offered on the final weekend of volunteering. Which includes Delhi airport drop off.
- Morning or Evening yoga classes (in English) 2 times per week.
- Certificate of service as a reference for your future volunteer programs.