Starting from
$900

iSpiice: Volunteer or Intern in India

• Choose from hand picked volunteer opportunities to really discover India's remarkable landmarks and scenery
  • Assist children’s education in India
  • Enjoy a trek in the Himalayan mountain range
  • Witness the Wagha border ceremony
  • Take an optional Add On Tour to The Taj Mahal, The Himalayan Trek Cost, The Golden Temple Cost, or a Manali Adventure
India
2 to 12 weeks
  • Apartment

The iSpiice volunteer program gives you the chance to combine your volunteer activities with travel in India. Our aim is to bring together people from all around the globe to contribute towards the Indian community that is much in need of such welfare services.

Travel with iSpiice to Agra and visit the magnificent Taj Mahal, Amritsar, and enjoy the tranquillity of the Golden Temple.

VOLUNTEER WORK: Education, Social work, Care and Empowerment.

SCHEDULE: Programs run from 10:30am to 4:30pm on Monday - Friday. You'll have breaks throughout the day for meals and relaxation.

INCLUDED: Pre Departure Information Kit, port, Transportation, Meals by iSpiice’s talented Indian chef, Accommodation, Morning or Evening yoga classes by a local yoga instructor (2x per week), Wi-Fi, Volunteer Work materials, Certificate of service as a reference for your future volunteer programs, 24 hour support from the iSpiice team for all kinds of enquiries.

NOT INCLUDED: International / Domestic Flights, Add On Tours such as Taj Mahal, Himalayan Trekking, Jaipur + Taj Mahal, Golden Temple and Manali Adventure Trip.

Price Calculator

Start Dates

Every Sunday, throughout the year.

1 Year+
Weeks Max

Eleanor
Anchorage

Nice Job ispiice

Volunteering at ispiice is a wonderful and satisfying way to give something of your time and effort to your community. I have been volunteering at ispiice once a week for over six months and I really enjoy it. You quickly feel like you're part of a family and I'm sure that's one of the main reasons that people keep on volunteering for years and years--some for decades!It truly is a special place. Just check it out yourself - it's the best place to volunteer.

Harold

Great Supporting Team

iSpiice provides very important (and unfortunately - necessary) services to children who have been neglected or abused. I volunteered last year with a group from Dharamshala. Staffs of ispiice are very supporting and friendly too. I donated a box of school supplies and some other stuff they needed. I have to say, this place is a first rate facility. I love to go again.No child should have to endure pain, neglect, or suffering. I'm grateful ispiice and varun.

Paul
Carlisle

Lots of Fun

Others have commented eloquently regarding the quality care and affordability at ispiice. I want to express my gratefulness about for the way we were treated during our first experience at ispiice.The staff, volunteers and varun helped us find our way and make a plan.They were caring and compassionate as well as knowledgeable. They never treated us like we are from different country's' citizens. The place is awesome, having lots of fun, the staff have huge hearts to make up for it.

Response from iSPiiCE

Dear Paul,

Thanks for your review 10/10. I am not sure why you have said that you would not recommend our program, maybe it was a mistake?

Thanks
Varun

Marcia
Bradford

Nice Place for volunteering

I am so glad I came!I usually do not like to talk about the good one does, but in this case, its more-so for the fact that others can join in and help them out when the need arises. If a teenager has to do volunteer hours this is the perfect opportunity to do so. What's great is after you work a lot of people meet up afterwards for drinks or food. So, you really get a chance to make some friends.

Valerie

Makde my volunteering internship

I volunteered here for several years here and it is an excellent place. I would tell anyone who is thinking about volunteering here to do it because I really found myself looking forward to the days I would come in and tutor. Any time I had a question about anything the wonderful Varun Verma was there to help and guide me.I really felt that I was a part of something special because reading has always been so important to me.

Cora
Alabama

Great Work ispiice

I volunteer at the ispiice and now my 3 years old does too. We have a good time giving our time and our money to such a great cause.In these tough economic times, there are more people than ever who need some help. You might be helping your friends, neighbors or even relatives. Hence, you might even need their help at some point.ispiice is a great platform which provides opportunities to help needy people with great supporting team. Supporting team is very professional and know very well their job. I am very happy with ispiice.

Jayne
California

7 out of 10 for this place

At ispiice, everything is good, but I have given 7 because due to less time I was not able to experience the whole volunteering, travel trip so I love to go again there and enjoying there. the support staffs are amazing, they have a professional attitude. At the first time in my life I had tasted Indian spicy food and which too good and yummi.., I have tried it in my home but did not get such taste.Ispiice I am coming again. All the best!!!

Juan
Springfield

Next Volunteering in India Again

First of all thanks to ispiice that you had selected me for volunteering in India and your team support, way of working and supporting force me to recommend this program to my friends .Varun is really passionate and fun loving guy. In ispiice you can learn how to make other people laugh and reduce lots of problems by doing volunteering. i love to go again and be a part of child care this time i will be planning for 1 year programs to learn more

Elsa
Berkeley

Recommended For Friends

All I ever feel with this program is a lot of love. Love is such a beautiful thing and if you want a load of it. They have it. I will say that their work change the other lives.For this review I will focus on the fact that their staff is very warm, helpful, knowledgeable and invaluably culturally competent.So if you would like to join ispiice, all you have to do is fill up the application form and then they will select you as per the data you have given, get the inside of your cheek swabbed, and you can change someone's life.

Frank
Berkeley

Great Working Place

Such a great place. These people aren't making money off of this. It is so low-priced.iSpiice having very supportive and knowledgeable staffs. They are very friendly mainly varun, he is a great guy and doing great thing.I wish him and his team to work like this and create more volunteering opportunities for USA,UK,Canada and rest of world.This place truly does care about the volunteers. All the best!!!

Sandra
California

Fun with Expereince at iSpiice

iSpiice is one of the best in city.When i was in ispiice i have given chances as per my my best interests and abilities. I would without hesitation recommend their services (in fact I already have to my friends and family).Varun is a sincere and caring person.I had a wonderful experience here. iSpiice had the best options at a great price so I chose them. I couldn't have chosen a better organization. The staff are so accommodating and make sure you are comfortable the whole time.

Helen
Springfield

Awesome Team

I volunteered for ispiice at age 16, 4 years ago. It was the most incredible experience of my life at the time! I met so many wonderful people, including the amazing ISPIICE staff, learned a little bit of the Hindi language, and learned so much about India.The director, Varun, is the heart, soul, and inspiration for this program.Volunteering for ISPIICE helped me understand some social issues and connecting with the people gave me a better understanding of the culture that affects those social issues.

Mary
Colorado

Love to do volunteering again

The iSpiice staff are friendly, professional and courteous. They are wonderful cooks with great senses of humor and make sure their volunteers are comfortable and safe during their stay. The iSpiice house was honestly one of the nicest guest houses I've ever stayed at clean and comfortable.The only thing I would change during my stay with iSpiice is that I would stay longer!! I volunteered at a high school teaching computer skills and at a local home tutoring, and I know that longer-term volunteering would have benefited those students. iSpiice exists to help the local community and children.

About the Provider

iSPiiCE (Integrated Social Program in Indian Child Education) is a voluntary social organisation that builds partnerships between International volunteers and rural Indian communities. With 80% of India’s population living in rural areas an iSPiiCE volunteer program takes you to the very heart of India, giving

Visit Site