iSpiice - Integrated Social Programs in Indian Child Education

Holi
Volunteer Intern travel in India
Volunteer Intern travel in India
Volunteer in India iSpiice.

The iSpiice (Integrated Social Programs in Indian Child Education) volunteer program gives you the chance to combine your volunteer activities with travel in India. Our aim is to bring together people from all around the globe to contribute towards the Indian community that is much in need of such welfare services.

With this program, you can volunteer in any of these programs: Teach English, Women's Empowerment, Child Care, Street Children, Health Education, or Summer Camp and join optional add on trips like Golden Temple, Taj Mahal, Jaipur, Manali adventure trip and trekking in the Himalayas during the weekends. Each of iSpiice programs run from 1 week up to 12 weeks all year around (starts every Sunday) so you can tailor them to suit the level of commitment you are able to provide.

• Pick up from airport at the time of arrival by iSpiice staff member.
  • Optional add on trips like Golden Temple, Taj Mahal, Jaipur, Manali adventure trip and trekking in the Himalayas during the weekends.
  • Take a tour of the Taj Mahal, offered on the final weekend of volunteering. Which includes Delhi airport drop off.
  • Morning or Evening yoga classes (in English) 2 times per week.
  • Certificate of service as a reference for your future volunteer programs.

Great question! Once you send a message or press Apply Now, the provider of this program will receive your message or application, and guide you to the next step. All you have to do is fill out a few details! The entire process should only take a few days and every message will appear in your personal inbox.

You will know within the next few days.

Wait for the provider of this program to accept you! You will receive an email to your personal inbox as well as your Inbox here on Go Overseas within 48 hours.

Your message will be sent to the provider who runs this program! You will receive a personal email as well as a message in your Go Overseas Inbox (top right of the page, "Inbox") once the provider responds to your question. At any point, you can ask more questions by pressing View within your Go Overseas Inbox.

Eleanor

Nice Job ispiice

Volunteering at ispiice is a wonderful and satisfying way to give something of your time and effort to your community. I have been volunteering at ispiice once a week for over six months and I really enjoy it. You quickly feel like you're part of a family and I'm sure that's one of the main reasons that people keep on volunteering for years and years--some for decades!It truly is a special place. Just check it out yourself - it's the best place to volunteer.

Harold

Great Supporting Team

iSpiice provides very important (and unfortunately - necessary) services to children who have been neglected or abused. I volunteered last year with a group from Dharamshala. Staffs of ispiice are very supporting and friendly too. I donated a box of school supplies and some other stuff they needed. I have to say, this place is a first rate facility. I love to go again.No child should have to endure pain, neglect, or suffering. I'm grateful ispiice and varun.

Paul

Lots of Fun

Others have commented eloquently regarding the quality care and affordability at ispiice. I want to express my gratefulness about for the way we were treated during our first experience at ispiice.The staff, volunteers and varun helped us find our way and make a plan.They were caring and compassionate as well as knowledgeable. They never treated us like we are from different country's' citizens. The place is awesome, having lots of fun, the staff have huge hearts to make up for it.

Response from iSPiiCE

Dear Paul,

Thanks for your review 10/10. I am not sure why you have said that you would not recommend our program, maybe it was a mistake?

Thanks
Varun

Marcia

Nice Place for volunteering

I am so glad I came!I usually do not like to talk about the good one does, but in this case, its more-so for the fact that others can join in and help them out when the need arises. If a teenager has to do volunteer hours this is the perfect opportunity to do so. What's great is after you work a lot of people meet up afterwards for drinks or food. So, you really get a chance to make some friends.

Valerie

Makde my volunteering internship

I volunteered here for several years here and it is an excellent place. I would tell anyone who is thinking about volunteering here to do it because I really found myself looking forward to the days I would come in and tutor. Any time I had a question about anything the wonderful Varun Verma was there to help and guide me.I really felt that I was a part of something special because reading has always been so important to me.

Cora

Great Work ispiice

I volunteer at the ispiice and now my 3 years old does too. We have a good time giving our time and our money to such a great cause.In these tough economic times, there are more people than ever who need some help. You might be helping your friends, neighbors or even relatives. Hence, you might even need their help at some point.ispiice is a great platform which provides opportunities to help needy people with great supporting team. Supporting team is very professional and know very well their job. I am very happy with ispiice.

Jayne

7 out of 10 for this place

At ispiice, everything is good, but I have given 7 because due to less time I was not able to experience the whole volunteering, travel trip so I love to go again there and enjoying there. the support staffs are amazing, they have a professional attitude. At the first time in my life I had tasted Indian spicy food and which too good and yummi.., I have tried it in my home but did not get such taste.Ispiice I am coming again. All the best!!!

Juan

Next Volunteering in India Again

First of all thanks to ispiice that you had selected me for volunteering in India and your team support, way of working and supporting force me to recommend this program to my friends .Varun is really passionate and fun loving guy. In ispiice you can learn how to make other people laugh and reduce lots of problems by doing volunteering. i love to go again and be a part of child care this time i will be planning for 1 year programs to learn more