GVI: Internships in India

We are proud to launch our new GVI Business Internships Abroad!

Business Internships Abroad are a great way to apply your business management and leadership skills, explore the world, experience new cultures, contribute to a sustainable cause and kickstart your career!

Embark on an adventurous journey to the tropical state of Kerala, where you get to visit stunning beaches and the famous backwaters. Despite various issues that they have to face, the Keralan community is a friendly bunch. One of these issues is the lack of proper education, and specifically English language lessons. Come and boost your teaching skills on our Teaching Internship in India and be sure to get a taste of the spicy local cuisine and colorful culture that India has to offer!

Top 5 reasons to intern in India with us:

1. Travel to a country rich in natural beauty and culture.
2. Help to improve the quality of English lessons offered to the children in local slum schools and care centers.
3. Enjoy adventure trips from trekking to rafting, kayaking or a backwaters tour in your free time.
4. Learn new skills and improve your leadership and teamwork abilities.
5. Boost your resume with a hands-on teaching experience!

• Community Development Internship in India: Gain practical experience when you join a community development internship in India’s tropical state of Kerala. Receive training and dedicated mentorship and put your new skills into action, improving the lives of disadvantaged children, adults or people with special needs by providing them with better community resources.
  • Short Term Community Development Internship in India: Discover the rich culture of India while providing assistance towards vital sustainable development projects. Work on a range of projects tailoring to the needs of the community at the time in both educational and local neighborhoods. During your free you can explore southern India's tropical beaches, rolling tea plantations and diverse national parks.

Marnie

Kerala India GVI Program

I was only a participant for 2 weeks but in those 2 weeks I was able to experience and accomplish so much. I instantly fell in love with the culture of India and felt so at home on the GVI base. Participating in the construction program really allowed me to feel fulfilled and ready to do more, even though it was hard work, seeing the finished project and knowing that it would be sustained by the local community, made all the pain, exhaustion and sweat worth it. The worst part of this experience is actually when it comes time to leave, I definitely did not want to and I miss all the volunteers I was able to meet and share life with for 2 weeks. The upside is now I have even more opportunities to continue volunteering with GVI and know that I will always be welcomed back to Kerala.

Cassandra

An Amazing Adventure

As someone who has not done this type of adventure before, I was quite hesitant to sign up. My concerns were quickly put to rest by the amazing staff team here. I have felt safe my entire trip and the local area is spectacular. The project cites are amazing and I feel as if as well as having a good time I have made a difference during my time here.Teaching each day is hard work, but seeing the students starting to grasp the concepts we were teaching was very rewarding. This opportunity has allowed me to grow and has changed some of my perspectives. This has been an adventure I will always remember.

About Global Vision International (GVI)

GVI is an award-winning organisation that tackles critical local and global issues by operating education and training programs on sustainable development projects around the world.

Formed in 1997, we have been operating our award-winning...