Institute for Cultural Ecology - Internships in India

Intern abroad in India with the Institute of Cultural Ecology! I.C.E. offers internships in India in a variety of fields including conservation, film production, business management, and hospitality. Internships are available throughout India, and I.C.E. works with many local organizations to accommodate interns who want to customize their internship in India. Visit the I.C.E. website for more information on the internships available in India.

• Explore the many colors of India! Home with dozens of different cultural traditions, religious traditions, and languages, India is a truly unique destination for an internship experience.
  • Professional Development! Work with I.C.E. to develop a plan for your internship in India, and gain valuable professional experience.
  • Support! Work with I.C.E. staff to plan the details of your internship, housing, and various other details.
  • Explore India during your free time. Go trekking in the Himalayas, visit the Taj Mahal, explore famous religious shrines; there is so much to see in India, so start planning!
  • Internships are available year-round for a variety of durations. Visit the I.C.E. website to learn more about internships in India.