Join this exciting opportunity to intern within an organization that develops and manages co-working spaces across Mumbai. Offering entrepreneurs flexibility and bringing exciting ideas, skills and people under one roof, the organization is on its way to becoming a hub for fostering creativity and collaboration.
The organization is focussing on converting a number of sites into creative spaces in order to keep up with Mumbai’s booming start-up ecosystem.
This internship will therefore consist of the following roles and responsibilities:
1) Location based market research about the co-working industry;
2) Developing partnerships with strategic partners that can offer co-working perks;
3) Understanding the macro & micro markets of the startup industry in India;
4) Organizing & executing community based events
5) Re-imagining and providing and ‘outside-in’ perspective on the way people work
- Gain a unique insight into India’s expanding start-up ecosystem
- Unleash your inner foodie and try Mumbai's mouthwatering street food
- Develop your international network through networking and engaging with Indian and international professionals
- Enhance your CV and develop your international and inter-cultural competencies that employers are looking for
- Push yourself outside your comfort zone and discover your strengths and weaknesses