‘if i could...’ is the incubator for emerging development practitioners, providing customized internship placements in the development sector in New Delhi, India.
'if i could...' offers niche internships with reputable non-profit organizations based in New Delhi, India. Our experienced team will find a meaningful placement for you, tailored to your skill set, interests, and academic and career goals.
Our focus areas include: Youth development, Community empowerment, Public health, Human Rights, Women's Empowerment, Education, HIV/AIDS, Refugee/Asylum-seeking, Arts & Education, Government, Economic development, Social Work, Counseling & Psychology ... and more.
- We offer meaningful internships at non-profit organizations for passionate international students and graduates looking to start a career in the development sector.
- These internships make a positive difference, while giving you the opportunity to gain vital work experience and college credit. You will get to work directly with communities who face social and economic challenges and gain experience by working alongsid
- You will be exposed to new cultures and learn how it affects behaviors; participate in programs that are on the frontline of the fight against domestic abuse, HIV/AIDS and other social problems; While learning from dynamic and dedicated professionals
- We tailor-make your internship so that your experience helps to actually achieve your career-building goals and we fully support you while you are far away from home by sharing our local expertise, providing sound advice and practical assistance.
- We use our extensive connections, relationships and networks in the South African and New Delhi development sector on your behalf to help find the best learning opportunity for you.