Jiwa Damai was created as a unique place for students from all over the world to study what they are passionate about. Whether it's permaculture, yoga, holistic medicine, psychology, marketing or business management, we want to encourage students to use our retreat center as their personal classroom. Students are invited to create their own internship programs under the guidance of international experts in their fields.
"I recommend this place to everyone who want to learn more about permaculture and sustainable living. Who is ready to transform, get inspired and immerse into Balinese culture. I had so much fun and gained so much knowledge! I couldn’t wish for a better place for my internship." Jana
"The special thing about Jiwa Damai internship is that you can choose on what you would like to work. Could be permaculture projects in the garden or a personal life shift/career shift. And you still have the daily supervision and support." Marie
- Unique setting at Jiwa Damai's agro-permaculture center in the heart of Bali. 4 hectares of lush vegetation in a tranquil environment that you can use for your research.
- Ability to create your own program. Whatever you want to study, we will help you craft your research to where you can utilize all of the available resources to both your benefit and ours.
- Daily yoga and meditation courses are offered to interns at no additional costs. Depending on the number of interns, guests and volunteers this could mean private yoga and meditation instruction.
- You have the chance to build personal relationships with the Balinese staff and other volunteers and interns from all over the world.
- Our location in the middle of Bali makes it easy and affordable to travel around the island on your off days and really experience what life in Bali is like.