- Unique setting at Jiwa Damai's agro-permaculture center in the heart of Bali. 4 hectares of lush vegetation in a tranquil environment that you can use for your research.
- Ability to create your own program. Whatever you want to study, we will help you craft your research to where you can utilize all of the available resources to both your benefit and ours.
- Daily yoga and meditation courses are offered to interns at no additional costs. Depending on the number of interns, guests and volunteers this could mean private yoga and meditation instruction.
- You have the chance to build personal relationships with the Balinese staff and other volunteers and interns from all over the world.
- Our location in the middle of Bali makes it easy and affordable to travel around the island on your off days and really experience what life in Bali is like.
Jiwa Damai was created as a unique place for students from all over the world to study what they are passionate about. Whether it's permaculture, yoga, holistic medicine, psychology, marketing or business management, we want to encourage students to use our 4 hectare retreat center as their personal classroom. Students are invited to create their own internship programs under the guidance of international experts in their fields.
Before each program begins the student will have 3 hours of Skype sessions to plan out exactly what research they will be conducting while at Jiwa Damai. Students will have unlimited access to all of Jiwa Damai's resources, including yoga and meditation courses for the duration of their stay here.