• Indonesia

Unpaid
Year Round

Pricing

$2,800 USD
Our prices include accommodation, food on boat days, all course/training material including divemaster CREWPACKS & ACTIVATION (500USD add-on, normally), and all specialty course certifications.

The program price and duration and based on your current level of certification.

For Rescue Certified divers: 2800$ and 8 weeks
For Advanced Certified divers: 3400$ and 10 weeks
For Open Water Certified divers: 4000$ and 12 weeks
For Non-Divers: 4700$ and 14 weeks
What's Included
Accommodation Activities Some Meals Wifi
What's Included (Extra)

We also include all course material, and professional activation fees (usually around 400 USD)

What's Not Included
Airfare Travel Insurance Visa
Jun 15, 2021
Jul 05, 2021

Project Laut is an organization dedicated to marine research and divemaster training in Nusa Penida, off the coast of Bali.

We conduct marine research focused primarily on the population ecology of the local critically endangered sea turtle species, the Hawksbill Turtle. We use non-invasive photo-identification methods to study population size and change over time using a continuous mark-recapture study. We collaborate with several other organizations to ensure that interns get exposed to a wide variety of marine conservation topics from leaders in their respective fields. Some of these topics include manta rays, elasmobranchs (sharks&rays), coral restoration & propagation, and microplastics and recycling.

We have also partnered with the award-winning Nomads Dive Centre in order to deliver a top-notch SSI divemaster program. Nomads has excellent training facilities, such as a large 3-tiered pool, A/C classrooms, and two large boats with direct beach access.

Program Highlights

Application Deadline
Program Dates

Paulin

Great Time with Nomads

I had a great Time with Nomads and especially with my Instructor Joma.

I've done all courses with him starting with the Open Water and finishing with my Rescue Diver. Unfortunately, my Dive Master Training was cut short because of Covid otherwise I would've also done my DM at Nomads with Joma. I've always felt safe while diving with Joma and had a lot of fun while seeing very cool stuff underwater.

I highly recommend everyone that wants a good Diverseducation in Penida to stay at Nomads. They take good care of you and fun will always be the top priority right after your safety.

What was your funniest moment?
My funniest moment was probably my Stress Dive during my rescue course or my Depspec where we went down to 40m and everyone was a little bit narced.
Eric

Awesome 👌

WOOHOO!

So much fun and great times with Joma & Project Laut. I did my divemaster course with the Nomads shop during early COVID times, and was super happy with the experience. The staff were friendly and knowledgeable, the facilities and equipment were spectacular and the dive sites and marine life are just amazing!

I would definitely recommend this program and dive centre for anyone looking to do their divemaster course, get involved in marine conservation & research, and who want to have fun and make good friendships along the way!