View Other Details
The program price and duration are based on your current level of diving certification.
For Rescue Certified divers: $2800 / 8 weeks
For Advanced Certified divers: $3400 / 10 weeks
For Open Water Certified divers: $4000 / 12 weeks
For Non-Divers: $4700 / 14 weeks
We also include all course material, and professional activation fees (usually around USD$500)
Project Laut is an NGO dedicated to the ocean, and protecting & conserving it's beauty and biodiversity through high-level scuba dive training and ecological monitoring programs.
We are based out of Nomads Diving, an award-winning beachfront eco-dive center in Nusa Penida. Here in Penida we have an incredibly healthy, robust, & biodiverse coral reef system that has been designated as a Marine Protected Area (MPA). It is our goal to generate high-quality scientific data with regards to our 3 conservation initiatives in order to better understand our local ecology and to better inform conservation efforts in our area.
We focus on three major arenas:
Firstly, the population ecology of our locally abundant, but critically endangered sea turtles.
Secondly, we conduct Biodiversity Mapping on our reefs in order to create historical reef maps & understand how coral changes over time.
Lastly, we conduct scientifically-supported & guided coral restoration efforts on our reefs.
- Complete Your SSI Divemaster Course and 5 SSI Marine Ecology Specialties In Paradise
- Get Practical Hands-On Experience With Conservation Efforts & Ecological Monitoring Methods
- Work Alongside A Team Of Experienced Dive Professionals & Ocean Lovers
- Help Build Your Confidence & Your CV In Order To Launch Your Conservation & Professional Diving Career
- Get Your University Credit Through The Erasmus+ Program!