The Divemaster & Marine Biology Training Program
View Other Details
+ Transportation (from the airport and back to the airport or south Bali)
+ Divemaster Training with Experienced PADI Instructor as mentor
+ Lunch when diving from the boat
+ Marine Biology Theory
+ UNLIMITED Dives: Diving Penida and Lembongan for 6 weeks internship (duration can be adapted)
+ PADI Divemaster Digital Crew Pack + slates (value of USD340)
+ Full Set of rental Dive Equipment (but as a professional diver we recommend to purchase/bring your personal equipment)
+ 6 Weeks’ Full Accommodation in Private Room with aircon and basic breakfast
*6 weeks program is only eligible for certified diver, for non-certified diver price will be varies depending your level
This program aims to combine PADI Divemaster training and marine biology theory modules.
Details of the program:
1. Learn from our Marine Scientist – through participating in 11 lectures and practical applications in marine data collection.
2. Able to plan dive trips and guide certified divers
3. Assist courses – from DSD to Rescue Diver training, learn to assist an Instructor
4. Do weekly digital scan and 3D Mapping of coral restoration sites
5. Help monitor and maintain coral restoration projects including coral transplantations
The training is based in the Marine Protected Area of Nusa Penida and Nusa Lembongan. The Nusas have one of the highest diversity of marine life in the world: 400+ species of reef-building coral and large ocean dwellers like turtles, manta rays, dolphins and sharks, not to forget about the iconic sunfish or Mola-Mola.
Candidates, once certified, can work as SCUBA professionals or go on to pursue degrees and careers in Marine Science.
Video and Photos
- Learn from Marine Scientist and become PADI Divemaster, the first scuba professional level
- Work on Coral restoration Project including 3D mapping and coral transplantation
- Chance to dive in one of the most beautiful on earth and have close encounters with Manta rays, in the Nusa Penida Marine Protected Area
- Receive credits for your university program
- Learn and apply reef data collection and monitoring methodology