Partnership International - Internships In Cork

Partnership International - Internships In Cork

Young, vibrant and exciting, Cork is the perfect place to complete an internship program! Ireland’s second city is filled with friendly people, prestigious institutions and amazing opportunities. Hugely popular with tourists, students and multi-nationals alike, Cork is a city on the move and the ideal place to start your career adventure! Our internships in Cork run all year round but we recommend booking at least 2 months before you plan to arrive.

Europe » Ireland » Cork
Cover Letter
Letters of Recommendation
Phone / Skype Interview
Weekly Hours
Internship placement, tailored to your goals
On-the-ground Program Support
24-hour emergency contact
Welcome orientation
Pre-departure Information
All taxes (no hidden costs)
Social activities with other students

Alba Rocio
Universidad del Sagrado Corazón

INCREIBLE

No es la primera vez que vivo esta experiencia y la verdad es que no me arrepiento para nada de ninguna de las dos experiencias. Ha sido increible. Lo que les diria a las personas que vengan proximas es que tienen que tener paciencia par adaptarse. Que puede ser que te adaptes desde el principio o puede ser que salga todo mal desde el principio, pero al final la experiencia en general siempre sera increible.

Annika
Potsdam

A journey full of memories

I would like to thank PI for the great support and for this wonderful period. I had the time of my life in Cork and it was amazing. We made so many new friends and it was a great oportunity to gain more work experience. Irish people are so helpful and so friendly. I think beneath the people the landscape is the best (Cliffs of Moher, Killarney National Park) and when you come to Cork you have to visit Fota Wildlife Park. This was such a memorable experience for me. I hope I can return one day. Thank you for this journey. I will never forget it.

Annika

Isabelle
Griffith College Cork

Cork

a lot of fun, new friendship, beautiful country, the irish people are very very very nice, my favorite memories, traditional irish dance class every monday, take drinks at the Old Oak or The Oliver Plunkett and eat the best pizza of Cork at the Franciscan Well also buy chocolates at the Chocolate Shop at The English Market. I impoved my english because when I arrived I didn't understand anything and now it's better I don't speak fuently as i would but I understand and I can have a conversation, but 3 month was too short to me.

Ann-Katrin
Germany

Best experince I have ever had

I really enjoyed staying in Ireland for 4 weeks. I met many people from different countries and cultures and we loved spending time together. Our weekly-activities, organised by Partnership International, were great fun and helped us to get to know Cork better.
Our language course as well as our internship were well organised.
If there was any problem, we always could ask Partnership for help.
Thank you for making our time in Ireland easier and special!

Béatrice
Paris, France

Great

It's been a pleasant experience. Partnership has been a good organization, always there when needed, my host familly was very nice and my internship great. I've learned a lot from myself, and this experience help me to confirm what I wanted to do in life, I feel more grown up since! I also made myself some few friends! I think that the fact that I've made myself an experience help me in my working life, people are more keen to hire me due to my experience abroad and the fact that my level in english increase!

Frederike

4 weeks in Corks

It was brilliant. The team of partnership was helpfull and very nice. Thank you very much for the good time. My favourity memory was the day i come to the work. It was very interesting and the day i come to the english course. It was a good organisation. My experience was unique, because it was a lot of fun for me and i was talking to other people, that was realy interesting for me, i'd like to learn of other culturs and other people from all over the world.

I don't now. All was good

Sina
Deutschland

Intership Cork

My workplacement, the Montenotte Hotel in Cork was very unique and special. All the stuff was very friendly and open minded.
Unfortunately, were my tasks, that i have to completed, not very helpfull/ necessary for my trainee time in a german administration.
My living placement was very messy, but the hostfamily extremly nice!
The social life was good organized by Partnership International (weekly activities), that's why it was very easy to find some friends.

Roberto
Corunna
Technical University of Madrid

People

Obviously, the most important thing was to find great people, and the possibility of introduce me in a different culture, even if the weather is similar to Galicia one.

Other aspect was to know different ways to approach to the same work. That's give us the opportunity of open our minds and gain experience.

Finally, the language experience is always great and better than years of reading books.

Some extra bank holidays to introduce other people job.

Jose Eduardo
Borba

Intership

Very nice country and people are friendly. I likea lot. Its my first travel by pleane and it was a dream came true. I also like the company and work. At my age we did'nt expect more than this. I would like to participate again. I met new people, new places and a diferent culture. For finishing I have to say that partnership International its a good way to achive that programs and they give us all suport neded

Vojtěch
Czech Republic

Internship in Cork

I was there for one month. Thanks Parthership interantional I lived in Student village accommodation and worked in company Like Communications Ltd. I met a lot of fantastic people. People in Ireland are really kind and friendly. With most of them I still have contact.
Partnership International is fantastic. They gave us 100% support about everything.
I saw the Cliffs of Moher, the Titanic Experience in Cobh, the Ring of Kerry and of course The Blarney Castle. And It is really wonderful memory. I still have it in my head.
It was wonderful month and I would like to return there soon.

I think this programe is really great. I dont know how to improve it.

Lorenza
Italy

Dublin

unique experience and training, I did not like two aspects of the organization but I'm sure you can improve.
I never felt out of place, I found from the people I met kindness and sympathy, so many places to go back,I did not like the fact that you have done the internship is not predetermined in the sector, but in what seemed appropriate to my studies in high school, the fact that I chose to do an experience in tourism meant that I was ready to experience different than those studied at school

more clarity, dialogue and direct contact with students

Marcelo
Portugal

Internship in Cork

This internship experience in Cork was unique.
I met people of various nationalities and the Irish are very friendly.
This experience had a great impact on my professional and personal life, I improved my English and acquire new skills.
The hardest thing was the weather. The Ireland is a country quite rainy, but it is very green and beautiful. It magical! I visited several monuments and visited two towns of the Irish coast: Cobh and Kinsale. Were a lot of moments and the memories that will stay for life
I advise everyone to live this experience!

Well for starters we’ve been doing what we do for years now and we think we’ve gotten pretty good at it. We’re super proud of our range of programs and services, but they wouldn’t be successful without our amazing team of young, go-getters who absolutely