Intern in Cork, Ireland with EZC Study Abroad

Looking for an authentic experience in Ireland’s real capital? EZC Study Abroad’s exciting internship programs in Cork combine the best of work experience with a packed cultural & social engagement program. We also include housing in all of our programs and this is provided directly by our sister company EazyCity, one of the largest providers of accommodation for international students & interns in Ireland.

The expert team of advisors at EZC Study Abroad will work with you to clearly define your objectives for your internship. The internship can be based on your chosen field of study but can also be in a different field if you wish to explore this.

We have a large number of regular host companies that we work with on an ongoing basis, we also source new host companies based on your requirements.

An EZC Study Abroad advisor on the ground in Ireland will hold regular meetings with you to obtain feedback on your internship progress and support your throughout the process.

• Defining your objectives
  • Internships based on your field of study or career goals
  • Cultural immersion program
  • Ongoing support from the EZC Study Abroad team
  • Year round internship opportunities

Giulia

An unforgettable experience

I've been to Cork for three weeks in September. It was a school-organized project, but it still was very valuable for me. It let me face the world of work for the first time and I couldn't be more satisfied! My boss and my colleagues were very friendly. They never made me feel any difference between me and them, even if I didn't belong to their same country and culture. The family who hosted me took care of me as I was their daughter. They helped me coping with Irish traditions and daily routine. Cork was nor too small neither too big. I soon understood how buses worked and where the main streets were located. There was always something to do. I met a lot of new friends that now I call "family". I'm also very happy with the help given me by EazyCity staff as they have always been there in case of necessity.

Rosita

3 weeks in Cork!

My working experience in Cork was amazing! I stayed there for 3 weeks and I worked in a touristic attraction in the old city center. I’m studying foreign languages at school and one day I would love to work in the tourism industry so I really enjoyed my experience there! My managers were really friendly and sympathetic with me, they really helped me day by day because it was my first working experience ever.
EazyCity also gave me another big chance: I won a internship award voucher, this is going to be another opportunity for me to go abroad and to live another beautiful experience like the one in Cork. I definitely recommend this program to everyone who wants to travel and make it a satisfying experience!

Gaetano

Great Experience in Cork!

Working as an intern in Cork was such a good experience. Having studied Graphic Design in school I really wanted to learn how to apply those skills to a working environment. I had the chance to improve the skills I already started developing in school, making it the most rewarding internship I've ever had. The level of openness and general hospitality are a few of the many things that really surprised me. Everyday at work I did what I love the most with people who really cared if I was enjoying my time there.
At the end of the 4 months I spent in Cork I was really sad about leaving but on the other hand I learned so much that I felt so satisfied and ready to continue on with my studies.
I can definitely say that I would recommend this experience as I would love to go back there again!

Cristiano

Strong experience

Well, if you really wanna do a big step towards the world of work, EZC is the program that you needed. I have worked for a good company, located in city center, since was my first work experience abroad, I couldn't expect a incredible work position as Manager, so i didn't complain when I have started. I LOVE THE MERITOCRACY, AND CORK LOVE IT TOO!
And this was perfect for me! Day by day the company made me happy, I started to get how the work has to be made, how to speak with people and how I reached my purposes.
And after 4 months of internship I feel very proud and happy about my experience, it helps me to grow up, after Cork I know what is the work and the most important think, I have got the value of the work! Ireland is a spectacular country and Cork is made for everyone of us!
The people were amazing and I felt very good with them!

About EZC Study Abroad

EZC Study Abroad offers programs only where it can truly deliver. We are fiercely passionate about young people experiencing life abroad and we strive to offer programs which add real value. With our own teams on the ground in various smaller city...