Dublin is the central hub of one of the fastest growing economies in Europe. It is an incubator for innovation, creativity, and entrepreneurship which has led to the emergence of a vibrant and dynamic start up culture.
Dublin is a city that is progressive and growing but retains strong links to traditional culture – it is also one of the friendliest and safest capitals in Europe. The diverse and expanding economy has created opportunities in many sectors including but not limited to Business & Marketing, Communications, Media and PR, Social Work, Political Science, and Information Technology and Computer Science. Prepare to get cozy as most internship opportunities are with small businesses and start-ups!
- Receive personalized advising on career opportunities, resume and cover letter revision, interview coaching and receive academic credit.
- Begin your transition to daily life in your new country and culture on the Bridging Cultures Program, our in-country orientation. Highlights included a city tour through the old and new sectors of Dublin.
- Get matched with an international internship that suits your specific experiences, skills, and professional goals. Your internship placement will be confirmed BEFORE departure.
- Benefit from the ISA office, enjoy the company of your fellow ISA interns and ISA students and use the Wi-Fi Internet provided at the ISA office.
- Gain access to the Professional Development Toolbox, which includes resources to identify the skills and knowledge you have acquired through your international, academic, and personal experiences.
ISA Scholarships and Financial Aid
ISA is committed to increasing all students’ access to study abroad’s many benefits. We don't let financial hardships to get in the way of a life changing educational experience.