CEA Internships in Dublin

The CEA Dublin Center lies in the heart of Dublin, where the traditional Celtic and modern worlds meld. Set on a dynamic and youthful downtown campus, the CEA Dublin Center takes you out of the classroom and into the city, where you’ll enjoy first-hand encounters with local culture. CEA Internships Abroad Dublin offers a range of internship placements that provide hands-on, practical experience.

Rewarding internship opportunities await you in careers such as: Grocery marketing, labor lobbying, marketing research, digital marketing, organic farming, hospitality, restaurant management, event planning, video production, photography, printing, humanitarian aid, market research, financial consulting, travel/tourism, and library science.

To learn more about Dublin, click the “Visit Site” button above and see what CEA has waiting for you!

• Strong Academics
  • A Focus on Small- & Medium-Sized Enterprises
  • An Individualized Placement Process
  • Affordable, Convenient Options

Cali

Best Intern Experience Ever

CEA is great because you tell them what kind of internship you're looking for, and they go out and find it for you. Being more interested in NGO's than corporate, CEA found me an amazing internship that I will always cherish for the rest of my life. I found a new home in Dublin at my internship, and to top it off, my academics were amazing as well. I highly recommend the program here in Ireland. The Irish are the best kind of people, and I hold very many fond memories in the pubs.

About CEA Study Abroad

With 20 destinations across 11 countries, CEA Study Abroad offers an ideal balance of academics, internships, and adventure to more than 4,000 students each year. Find out where learning abroad can take you by clicking the “Visit Site” button and...