Looking for an authentic, smaller city experience that’s packed full of culture? EZC Study Abroad has the best internship program available in Galway. We include housing in all of our programs and this is provided directly by our sister company EazyCity, one of the largest providers of accommodation for international students & interns in Ireland.
The expert team of advisors at EZC Study Abroad will work with you to clearly define your objectives for your internship. The internship can be based on your chosen field of study but can also be in a different field if you wish to explore this.
An EZC Study Abroad advisor on the ground in Ireland will hold regular meetings with you (every 2 weeks) to obtain feedback on your internship progress. Meetings will also be held with your supervisor at the host company.
This is a non-credit based internship but credit may be applied by speaking to your home institution beforehand.
Visit our website for more information.
- Photography – working with local photographers for events, press coverage and corporate contracts
- Marketing – digital marketing, social media management, content editing and strategic planning
- Business Management – various areas within business including HR, business administration, finance and marketing.
- Architecture – interning at an architect’s studio specialising in eco-friendly, sustainable design
- IT – app development and software programme development