Do you dream of the rolling green hills and lovely accents of PS I Love You? Do you have family history in Ireland and wish to experience the beautiful place your ancestors hailed from?
Gaelic Girl is the perfect program to do just that for a summer. You'll surrounded by other American college girls with similar hopes and dreams while you build up your resume and get college credit in beautiful Ireland.
The Gaelic Girl program is made up of an 8-week stay (June-July) in Dublin, Ireland, that allows you the opportunity to work, study and play in the land of 100,000 welcomes. Monday through Thursdays you'll be working in the field of your choice, building useful networks in your sector and valuable experience. On Fridays, you'll attend class with other Gaelic Girls at the American College Dublin, which will consist of historic & cultural field trips to sites around Dublin.
- Make friends for life with other young women who enjoy adventure and travel as much as you do!
- Internship placements that are tailored to your skills & interests
- Three academic credits through American College Dublin (25% classroom time, 75% off-site on historical and cultural activities)
- Great weekends: Throughout the summer, you can join 3-6 weekend excursions around Ireland
- Irish cultural experiences throughout the summer that take advantage of Ireland's vast wealth of natural resources, history, and pop culture.