View Other Details
- Housing (in real apartments, not dorms) in the best locations of Tel Aviv
- Personalized Internship Placement
- Hebrew language course at the best school
- 10 days of trips throughout Israel
- Weekly group activities
- Staff to guide you throughout your journey on the program
- Medical Insurance throughout your stay
- Meet people from all over the world and Israelis
The Tel Aviv Internship Experience is a hands-on career development program geared towards young professionals aged 18-30+ from all over the world.
Destination Israel has partnerships with 500+ of the most impressive companies/organizations & hottest start-ups! We believe in the personal touch. Our dedicated team works one-on-one to ensure you are matched with your ideal placement. Even if we do not already have an existing relationship with a specific company, we will reach out on your behalf and get them on board!
We offer the best housing arrangements in Tel Aviv! Facilities are in the safest neighborhoods, the most sought-out locations, only moments away from the beach, markets, popular entertainment districts, restaurants, and shopping centers. Apartments are fully furnished. In addition, we also partnered with the best Hebrew course to make your transition in Israel smooth.
By joining Destination Israel, you become part of a larger international community!
- We have partnerships with some of the best companies, NGO's, and hottest start ups in all of Israel
- We attract an international community. A typical group consists of 30-50 people from 20+ different countries.
- Tel Aviv is one of the most vibrant places in the world. We offer accommodations in the best areas and real apartments (not dorm-style living).
- Travelling overseas and learning a new language can be extremely challenging. That's why we partnered with one of the best private Hebrew language school in Israel!
- We are one large working community! Most our team are comprised of alumni. We like to maintain a personal connection with everyone and guide you throughout your journey in Israel.