Internships in Trade/Marketing and Sales/Business Development in Italy with STsicily Group

Internships in All Sectors in Italy with STsicily Group

An internship in Sicily doesn't just mean advancing your career path onto the next level: it's also your chance to work at a Sicilian company!

During your internship, you'll work under the wing of some of Sicily's most prestigious companies while immersing yourself in the island's vibrant culture and local friendliness! You can also spend your weekends visiting two of Italy's hidden gems as well: Palermo and Catania are easily reachable by train.

Internship programs include a maximum of 40 understudy graduates (hand selected by STSicily) and a fully customized experience for each of its participants. STsicily takes into great consideration your goals in your chosen field as well as considering the best place where you can start getting your own hands-on experience.

• Internship Camp
  • Fully customize your experience
  • Diversity
  • Work with some of Sicily's most prestigious companies

Enrolling for February 2020!!!

Great chance to upgrade your aptitudes in Digital Marketing on working with various industries. Apply soon to be shortlisted!!!
Dates: 10th February 2020 and the next intakes 1st May 2020.
Scholarships available during the screening process.

Andree

STSicily would be the best choice!!

I would definitely recommend this internship to all those who are searching for an internship in foreign countries. Arguably STSicily would be the best choice for you with affordable package and quality tutoring and training, great staffs. The staffs really helped me with all the things to start with when I first landed in Sicily. The facility was great in terms of furnished accommodation, work location, transportation etc. I have visited a lot of places and enjoyed my time but was not able to visit all the places in Sicily.

Adele

opportunity of a lifetime.

It was a really great experience! I was able to meet lifelong friends and explore Sicily! Especially if you are a young student, it's fun to be able to go to bars and clubs and experience life at its finest. This provided me with the confidence that I can handle my respected field and that I can survive on my own in a new country. One thing that I would have to point out, in particular, is the Location Coordinators. They conducted many activities and also B2B fair where it was very useful for us to understand the business approach. I am grateful to have come across STSICILY because they really did give me the opportunity of a lifetime.

Alice

Doing an internship abroad adds more value to your CV

Hi, I am Alice. I would like to say that Italy is one of the most beautiful countries in the world with lots of beaches, architecture, mountains and what not. I did my 2 months of internship in this beautiful country. Thanks to STSicily internship camp for making this happen. The STSicily staffs were friendly and helpful. It was great working with them. I made a lot of networks in this short period of time and also learnt the local language. Doing an internship abroad will always add more value to your CV and I recommend each and every one to pursue an internship abroad through STSicily Internship camp.

Emma

Thanks to STSicily for this experience

Hi, I am Emma, I would definitely recommend this internship to all those who are looking to do an internship, wanting to discover some new places and learn new culture. I was in Sicily for 8 weeks along with my other two friends. The STSicily did a great job in career training and LinkedIn coaching. They teach us how to make the best use of our LinkedIn profile which so many students don’t know. There are Italian and German language courses twice in a week. Also there is English language course which is really helpful to improve your grammar. STSicily also helps us by involving us in some of the professional business fairs, Professional presentation seminars, social events etc. which can give you a lot of benefits. Thanks to STSicily group for this amazing experience.

Alfredo

Tremendous experience

Hi, My name is Alfredo. I was selected to do an internship in the field of marketing at STSicily group during the summer of 2019. It was my first international experience and it was really great. I was working on to develop the business abroad in other European countries. I learnt a lot from this experience which can add more values and boost my career in the field of marketing. I took part in many other activities like the social events, food festivals in Balestrate, Business and career fairs that which was held in Palermo, capital of Sicily. Also, discovered a lot of places and would love to visit those places again with my friends. Overall it was a tremendous experience and I enjoyed every bit of it.

Alex

Extremely cool

I interned as a Business Developer for a Real estate organization in Sicily. The organization was situated in Balestrate. Extremely cool and in vogue region. The position was ideal for me. I feel very appreciative that I was a piece of this experience. Sicily is an exceptional spot. So a lot to do! So a lot to see! Because of Piero TUZZO (STSICILY Group), I believed I generally had something to do and individuals to meet. This was actually a stunning involvement with my life. I will highly recommend others to have this experience.

Nicolas

This experience helped me to grow as a person

My name is Nicolas, My internship at STSicily was amazing as I developed my expertise in the field of my choice and also made a lot of connections internationally. I attended many fairs, events at Palermo in the field Business. In the meantime I discovered and explored a lot of places in Sicily, went on a boat excursion, tried varieties of food, gelatos, played some soccer in the beach. I learned so much during my experience which helped to grow as a person as well helped me to live independently for two months.

Adelie

I really enjoyed my time

Hi, I am Adelie. I did my 3 months of stage at STSicily. I wanted to do my experience in Marketing and STSicily made that happen to me by placing me in a good company with good work environment. Apart from the internship there were some useful social events in which I actively took part like the Digital marketing seminars, Business fairs which really helped me to get the deep knowledge in the particular field. There were optional languages courses in Italian, German, and Russian as well which helped me to learn some Italian. Overall it was a great summer for me. I really enjoyed my time in this place.

Bertille

Best moments of life!!!

I was a little anxious about joining the STSicily Internship camp there were many doubts before joining this camp. But later on, I didn't have to stress at all be that as it may, as from the minute I booked my interview until my last day of finishing my internship camp, I had a splendid encounter. The organization I was put with was phenomenal and truly helped me become both professionally and personally.
Internship in Sicily and STSICILY Group is a fabulous association and my experience was genuinely extraordinary. Much thanks to you to the group who clearly endeavor to enable each intern to capitalize on their time abroad. I energetically recommend the program in Sicily with STSICILY GROUP.

Clementine

Met expectations

I think a lot of the individuals I met through the camp had this dream as far as what the internship camp would accomplish for them. Reality toward the day's end is that numerous others picked this internship camp to investigate another city and to discover what they can and need to do throughout everyday life. At the point when you take it from your viewpoint, the internship camp did precisely what it was intended to do and substantially more. The Project coordinators go well beyond to help fix issues you have and they're constantly kind and ready to help. But I was afraid of not speaking the Italian language but this camp had Italian, German, English, and Russian course. I was given support by STSICILY GROUP throughout my job in this internship. Thank you soo much Piero director of STSicily.

Lisa

10/10 Recommend :)

I had the best summer in Sicily with STSICILY Internship Camp! My work situation was a great fit for me. I found a good pace Business Development with experienced individuals who truly thought about my learning experience. Interning with STSICILY GROUP additionally permitted me to find the city with the eyes of a nearby. The lodging was situated in the focal point of the city, and there is consistently somebody to recommend new activities and places to find. The activities arranged with STSICILY GROUP takes you to must-see spots in the city and lets you explore outside of the city. Without this internship camp, I could never have thought of doing these activities. The ends of the week are likewise incredible chances to escape your host city and explore different urban communities. Working and voyaging make this experience abroad stunning and it's such an immense developing open door on each entry-level! 10/10 Recommend :)

Bouye

This internship has surpassed my desires!

This internship has surpassed my desires! I was stressed over getting associated with a gathering of companions, yet I was encompassed by an extraordinary gathering of interns from everywhere throughout the world very quickly. The living housing is fantastic and I am making the most of my internship position and adapting bunches of new things. By and large, I feel this internship camp has helped me develop as an individual, just as in my profession! I would do it once more instantly. I would recommend students to join this internship camp if they want to have some amazing lifetime experience. Thank you STSICILY GROUP for this amazing experience.

Luis

Memorable Experience!!

My name is Luis, I am a BTS student coming from France. Doing an internship at STsicily was a memorable experience for me. I came along with 2 other students from my school. We made a lot friends since all the interns are living close to each other. I was working for a tourism company. My job was prospection, emailing and calls, finding potential clients and customers. We had Business course and language course. I chose English and Italian languages. I had to improve my English speaking skills and also wanted to learn some Italian.

Andrea

I want to improve my language skills.

Hi, I am Andrea. I was selected to do a stage in STSicily for 2 months during October and November 2019. The weather in Sicily during summer is very good and you can see a lot of tourists coming here to enjoy their time making it a tourist spot. People here are very friendly and nice. I made a lot of friends in Balestrate. Initially it was difficult to have a communication with people because nobody speaks English. I learnt some basic Italian which helped me to start the conversation with people. Also , I am looking forward to improve my Italian language skills.

Jeanne

Amazing internship camp in STSICILY

My time here in Sicily was all that I had sought after and that's only the tip of the iceberg! I may have just been here for only two months, however, the sum that I've become both personally and professionally has been unlimited. Not just have I adapted such a large number of specialized abilities that I can use to advertise myself for future employments and internships, yet I've additionally needed to become open to exploring a foreign country for most of this late spring. What's more, I've made such a large number of close, stunning companions in both my office and my Internship Camp, and I can't trust I just have somewhat less than seven days left with them. This temporary position has been completely stunning for me, and the camp coordinators have helped make this the best summer of my life. In case you're searching for an opportunity to extend your work understanding and attractiveness and a unique chance to in reality live in an outside nation, at that point this is unquestionably the internship camp for you.