Spend a semester or academic year in the classic city of Florence with AIFS. Earn up to 13 credits each semester studying at Richmond University in Florence. No previous Italian language study is required. You’ll live in an Italian homestay or a shared student apartment. Both housing options include a meal plan.
Select the Internship Program to begin or advance your Italian language, gain international work experience and study relevant coursework to your internship placement.
AIFS in Florence includes a one-week orientation in Tuscany (fall) or Rome (spring) before the semester begins to help you acclimate to life in Italy.
You’ll enjoy cultural and social activities including:
• Guided city walks
• Visits to museums
• Italian cooking classes
• Day trips to Pisa, Lucca and the Vespa Factory.
Fall students take a 3-day trip to Rome. Spring students take a 5-day trip to Rome. All students enjoy 2-days in Venice and a day trip to Siena.
- 3-day trip to Rome (Fall) or 5-day trip to Rome (Spring)
- 2-day trip to Venice
- Earn up to 13 credits and transcript issued by Richmond, The American International University in London
- No previous Italian language study required
- Meal plan valued at $1,700