Intern in Italy with World Internships!

Internships in Florence or Rome combine extensive Italian language instruction to ensure you have a working knowledge of the language so you can get the most out of your customized internship. You can live and intern in beautiful Tuscany from 8 weeks to 6 months throughout the year!

• Diverse internship placements! You can intern in anything from marketing and tourism to fashion and photography, and just about anything in between!
  • Language instruction! You will get 4 weeks of Italian language instruction to ensure you can successfully communicate in your new home!
  • Social and cultural activities! You can experience Italian cinema, theatre, music, cuisine and more with fellow interns from around the world!
  • Guided tours of the city! We'll show you around and give you travel advice in case you want to do some independent traveling on the weekends!
  • A perfect blend of support! We are here to help guide you throughout the process and see this is as a great opportunity for you to be independent. We'll give you all the resources you need to have a successful time abroad and give you as much freedom as y

diana.rose4117

Florence Italy

Taking an internship in Florence Italy is definitely a wonderful opportunity ! It is so beautiful here, and learning the language is definitely easier when you are surrounded by people who speak it all the time. Florence is a safe fun place with many options on things to do. If you decide to take an internship in Florence you will be satisfied.

Melea

Overall Great Experience!

The most important thing to me was the communication. My emails and phone calls were always answered the day of or the following day. This enabled me to get all my questions answered and I felt completely prepared when I left for the airport. The only thing I would have liked to see a change was the housing. I appreciated that I was with other students, but our rent was higher than some other american students we met. Other than that everything was great. They kept up on how I was doing before, during, and after my internship. World Internships also provided airport pick up which was very helpful when going to a new country. Some of my roommates went through a different organization and they were not offered the same benefit. It was an overall great and positive experience.

About World Internships

The mission of World Internships is to provide students and budding professionals with the opportunity to gain international work experience by providing affordable internships overseas. Interns will engage in hands-on internship programs to develop...