- Before you go, we work with you to fine-tune your rsum, perfect your cover letter, and hone your communication and interview skills as we prepare you for working in a new cultural environment.
- You'll be guaranteed a placement at a local business or organization where you will work up to 40 hours a week.
- Develop your professional skills and gain substantive work experience to jump-start your career in today's competitive job market.
- Live with other IES interns, or have the option of living with a local university student, which provides more opportunities to engage in local culture and activities.
- Get to know Rome through extracurricular activities and cultural events.
Intern at the international intersection of culture and business while learning a second language. Although it’s one of the oldest cities in Europe, Rome is booming with tourism, service, high-tech, banking, and research companies, not to mention it’s the hub for the Italian film industry.
An IES internship develops your professional skills, your ability to communicate across cultures, and provides substantive work experience to jump-start your career in today’s competitive job market.