View Other Details
- Canadian citizen with a valid passport
- Between 18 and 30
- Beginner level of spoken and written Japanese
- Apply at least 2+ months prior to departure
Are you a Canadian under 30 looking to take your work experience to the next level by doing an internship in Japan? We can help! Surround yourself in Japanese culture and gain unforgettable life experiences with our international internship program.
We offer guaranteed unpaid internships in the industry of your choice with ongoing support throughout the whole journey. Why do an unpaid internship? It allows you to experience living in Japan while getting global work experience in your field that will make you stand out from the competition when you return - it's the best of both worlds! We help you get an internship in the industry of your choice, assist with getting your work visa, finding long-term accommodation, resume translation, a pre-internship orientation, city tours and more! All you have to worry about is finding the best Hakata ramen spots and seeking out the natural hot springs. Let us manage the details while you plan the adventures!
- Resume revision and interview preparation to land your personalized internship placement.
- Week long pre-internship orientation on working in Japan.
- City tour upon arrival.
- Attend Japanese language study groups twice each week.
- Certificate of Completion and reference on your last day.